Not Being a Father Unappreciation.

I have a son (my first child) on the way in July!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't rush to get grown. I had my kid when I was 22 and I'm still struggling to make sure my son has a good life. It's a life long process and if I knew then what I know now I would definitely have waited a few years until I was completely "ready."

I feel your pain, I figured I'd have kids by now as well. I thought i'd found that woman but she's gone now.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no kids ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its always
laugh.gif
to see a girls face when you tell them you have 0 kids...in a good way
That "no children" conversation leads to what I'm trying to get so much quicker

I'm 29 and I want to have a family, but I don't have the finances to raise a family like I want to. Someday.............

and OP, da more sucessful you become, that "zero kids" starts to look like a big diamond on your forehead as far as women are concerned....they'll wanna snatch you wanna your pants asap.

remember, childless men become a RARE commodity, especially those who on da right track.

just started selling off some shoes for just this reason - no kids yet but we started trying. feeling kinda scared man.

Originally Posted by pip777

I'm 29 and I want to have a family, but I don't have the finances to raise a family like I want to. Someday.............

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Dudes be having babies just outta boredom
Been wanting a son but I can't eem afford'em
Can I benefit from having a seed with no benefits?
Naw plus now I feel the world at my fingertips

-MonStar
pimp.gif

I think about it more and more now and days, I'm not looking to have a seed anytime soon I'm only 24, but it's just the thought of what type of father I'm going to be. I want to have a kid when I'm financially stable, I never wanted to be one of those young fathers struggling to make it,

Good luck, Steezy

Find the right girl first fam. Make sure the shorty you're with you're in love with and then the rest will fall into place on its own time.

They say don't chase love, which is true, but at the same time you gotta keep ya eyes open cause once you find that right chick, your dream of being the worlds best dad will be right around the corner.

I found my shorty and we're happy. I don't see kids anytime in the immediate future, but I feel 50% just like you. I'm just a few years and a few obligations away.

Don't knock up any skee-o's. But adoption would be cool too. Its all up to what you want to do fam.

Maybe you're just not putting yourself out there. Not in a %%@!% type of way but in a "looking" type of way. Start going out to places where you might find a respectable woman to start a conversation with. Clubs is probably not the best place to find your future wifey... Just my 2 cents fam. Hoping I'll have the opportunity If I don't enlist in the military for 20 years. Even of I do.. I hope I find the one

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and OP, da more sucessful you become, that "zero kids" starts to look like a big diamond on your forehead as far as women are concerned....they'll wanna snatch you wanna your pants asap.

remember, childless men become a RARE commodity, especially those who on da right track.

how real life is this?I hear it, but I'm only 22... so I guess its not a big deal now..

Not trying to throw salt in the wounds, just speaking from experience. I'm lucky to have started early, found my beautiful and amazing wife that gave me a stepdaughter. also FINALLY being able to fight oregon and bring my other daughter into our household.

honestly, best way to start is early 20's and after you've graduated college. i'm 31 (my wife is 30) and my stepdaughter is legally old enough to babysit. we have many-an-adult night at the clubs.

now onto your post... OP, don't even feel that way. you're still young (30 isn't old BY FAR). i'd say, start feeling this way if you're 36 and older. but now, realize that you still have a young(er) life to live and if you find that person, you are in the perfect position age and relationship-wise to make it happen.

For those of you that haven't had the blessing of a son/daughter....hopefully your day comes to meet your child....The best feeling in the world...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My 2 lil boys....Will do anything they ever ask me too.....Long hair dont care swag....LOL[/color]
149vccy.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

That is some sound advice right there. Keep that in mind OP, you'll be good just keep your goals in sight and don't stop working towards them. One will come along who'll fit into your situation perfectly. Better that way than to try to compel something that maybe shouldn't be.

I'm 25 with my first child on the way... It wasn't planned.

My girl was on-and-off birth control and we never use condoms... so It was like playing Russian roulette every time we had sex...I aint mad though, It's a blessing
pimp.gif

I feel what yall are saying though...I've always wanted to have my first born while I was still in my 20's... I want to have fun with my kids with out feeling the side effects of old-age
laugh.gif

YOU are worried about it? What about me? A woman nearing her 30s, not in relationship, or marriage anytime soon.

I have been going to bridal showers,and baby showers lately, and it hits me now. Or, when I see babies, my uterus does flip flops. But, it hasn't pushed me too overboard in being stern in having a child soon. If you can wait, to make sure you are at a great place in your life and settled to have a child. Yes, babies can be unplanned, but in best circumstances to have a child when your head is cleared and you can be ready for it.

As a man, you can be ready to be a dad until old age. As for me, my clock is ticking! Yes, I know times have changed, women do have their children later on average nowadays, but I hope in the next couple of years I can be settled enough to have a baby. Just need to find a baby daddy first.

All of us without kids, please, seriously consider adoption. 

Overpopulation is already in mass effect, and those kids need a good home. 

When I'm established, I'm going the Brad Pitt route, adopting 2 or 3. 

Spoiler [+]
I don't think my men work anyways. I always went raw, and I'm 0 for 100+
frown.gif
(times, not females)

Back
Top Bottom