Not so legal advice

There can't really be a law that ridiculous. I still get mail at my parents' house, most of it in fact and have a key and garage door opener. So I am part owner too? I can run in there and sell it or boot them out on that grounds? C'mon B.

Man bruh, these new age ******* are something else. Keep it 150, you met her online too huh? Maybe me, you, son who got his iPhone snatched and didn't even sniff the snatch, coryturner, and some other NTers need to do a Horrible Bosses on these broads.

I am no lawyer, but call her bluff on that "my daddy's a lawyer," ****. Even if the law was on their side, sounds like he doesn;t want to be ******* with her on that level anyways and probably wouldn't want to risk his reputation and record as a lawyer taking a frivolous case to court of my daughter is getting kicked out of her x boyfriend and his fam's house and they have no grounds to even though she contributes nothing and is getting dicked down by this other Tyrone who then sends her back to the ex's house to sleep, bathe, and replenish nutrients until he's ready to smang again.

Good luck to you

And to echo some other NTer, don't let her trick you into sliding back into that either because she will get pregnant and instead of only being your problem for 29 more days, be a forever thorn in your side

Thanks man. I actually met her at a previous job but we have both moved on from that company.

Her dads a really cool laid back guy and like you stated I know for a fact he wouldn't pick up a case like that. I've witnessed convos they've had where he straight up says he's her father and cannot give her any legal advise but kind of points her in the right direction.

There can't really be a law that ridiculous. I still get mail at my parents' house, most of it in fact and have a key and garage door opener. So I am part owner too? I can run in there and sell it or boot them out on that grounds? C'mon B.

I wish you were right. Landlord/tenant law is very favorable towards tenants

Take a look here, the first thing the article discusses is whether or not mail has been received by the person at the address

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31766

Edit: this isn't to say you can sell your parents' house, you don't have the title and you're probably not on it if you did

Last edited:
The thought of shorty cumming home after getting violated by her new dude only to wash up in OP's bathroom.

OP, you're a *****.

Redeem yourself by making something good come from this situation, take all of her clothes to Goodwill.

Where are you located OP? Pay for my flight and I'll go to work for you pro bono. She'll be RUNNING from ur people's place

Which reminds me how ur folks takin this? My mom would've had her up out the paint the day she gotta new man. Like thattt night one of them woulda been behind bars lol

goddamn it OP.

CA<<<

mean.gif

Jan25th-Weenie.png

Where are you located OP? Pay for my flight and I'll go to work for you pro bono. She'll be RUNNING from ur people's place

Which reminds me how ur folks takin this? My mom would've had her up out the paint the day she gotta new man. Like thattt night one of them woulda been behind bars lol
Thanks man. I finally texted her and she's getting 30 days to get her stuff out. Already said she's sleeping in the living room and not my room. She said how that's super awkward but it's not my problem.
Folks taking it fine. My dad wants her out as quick as possible.

How she get a new dude so fast?

Dude worked in her dept for a few months in a temp position. She works with a bunch of gay dudes and people that live on drama. When he was hired they told my ex that they hired him for her because he's cute and previously worked at a brewery so she'd have a friend to talk to.

Man throw her **** out, lock all the doors and let the neighbors call the laws.

They aint gona tell yall that yall gotta let her sleep there, your mom can tell the cops you gotta go to!

So I said eff it I'm kicking her out for good today
Just texted her and her response is literally
"Can you stop talking to me right now, I literally can't handle this."
Really shows her maturity level.

Take this as a lesson to not stick your meat in these types of females.

Good,all the more reason to kick her *** to the curb.

I mean damb, imagine if she stayed though! Not paying rent. Using your moms make-up. Eating your dad's food. Bringin new dudes to the crib. Turn in' it into a trap house, etc. etc.

Just of the strength of that alone, id give her a month just too see how bold she really is....
laugh.gif

Stick to your guns on this, dont fall for any sob story she tries to tell you to convince you to let her stay

Back
Top Bottom