Nothing good comes from Myspace/facebook... Vol. relationship killer

So my homie and i hate myspace....

My ex had it and it was she was on some bs....
Guys always leaving messages flirting with her her sending it back...

One time she had to look for a house/apartment cuz she was getting evicted cuz she had a dog when she wasnt suppose to right...
so we on the phone talking and shes looking online for diff apartments and im doing my hw due the next day...
she seems madd upset like omg idk what we gonna do... we not gonna have a place to live bla bla bla... so she got to me and made me feel all bad and guilty cuzim not helping her look...
so then i start lookin right.... send her madd links to her email with potential spots...
then all of a sudden i hear madd typing... and im like what are you typing... and shes like notin... then i asked her if she was on myspace... she said ya...
DAMN i got heated.... she tryna make me feel all guilty for something im trying to get my work done and shes over there messin around on myspace...

Then another time she was at work... and i would occasinally text her while shes at work right... and i was askin what was up with us cuz we werent necessarilyon good terms @ the time... so i texted her... and i was at my boys house and he was all let me see a pic of her... so i got on myspace and i did a search forher cuz i dont have one nor did i have her password or anything... and i find her... her mood: fed up and her status: ONLINE!... then i text her back likehello?... still no answer... then i text her so i guess talkin to ur friends on myspace is more important than me... she gets super defensive talking bout shesnot on myspace... thats some bs!!!!

So right now my boy is trippin...
him and his girl been together for like 2+yrs
at the beg of their relationship his girl had a myspace... then she gave him the password... few weeks later she catches hermessaging her ex and some msgs had been deleted from the inbox/outbox... she claims it was nothin and that it shouldnt matter.... so she decided to delete themyspace cuz she didnt want it to cause probs between them...
recently she got that myspace vibe again... there is talk about her gettin another one... after madd arguing and my boy tellinher not to cuz it will cause probs she finally gets it and hes got full access to it... shes had it 2-3 weeks now... and my boy checks it for the first timetoday... he checks everything and everything seems to be good... till he got to the drafts... there is one draft to her ex and its blank... my boy calls hisgirl like y is this here... shes like i wasnt even on myspace.... all i did was click his page... idk how that got there...

So whats up with this niketalk fam? should he trip or na? can a draft happen by just clickin on someones page.... or does sheactually have to of started a msg??

Cliffnotes: read the bold

Sorry no pics... i dont got myspace and im not about to go searching for my ex... i hate the $#*!!

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

http://photobucket.com
btw she's lying though and her ex is piping.peace

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
gif is hilarious

Yea I remember this used to happen back in 06.. ol girl used to get heated when i would comment some one elses pics. or if we messaged other people.

I say this with all seriousness. GROW UP. This stuff happens when your 14-15... at some point it should stop and you should just be able to trust your partner.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Yea I remember this used to happen back in 06.. ol girl used to get heated when i would comment some one elses pics. or if we messaged other people.

I say this with all seriousness. GROW UP. This stuff happens when your 14-15... at some point it should stop and you should just be able to trust your partner.
thats what i keep telling homie...
you guys have been together for the longest.... @+@# like this shouldnt even be worthy...
and i guess its just cuz she used to delete messages before like 2 yrs ago and so now that she doin it again...

hahaha damn madd ironic...
i was watchin lopez tonight and then the show my boys came on...
all they talkin about is facebook and this exact same thing haha

p.s. this the second time i seen the ice cube giff... madd funny.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

So right now my boy is trippin...
him and his girl been together for like 2+yrs
at the beg of their relationship his girl had a myspace... then she gave him the password... few weeks later she catches her messaging her ex and some msgs had been deleted from the inbox/outbox... she claims it was nothin and that it shouldnt matter.... so she decided to delete the myspace cuz she didnt want it to cause probs between them...
recently she got that myspace vibe again... there is talk about her gettin another one... after madd arguing and my boy tellin her not to cuz it will cause probs she finally gets it and hes got full access to it... shes had it 2-3 weeks now... and my boy checks it for the first time today... he checks everything and everything seems to be good... till he got to the drafts... there is one draft to her ex and its blank... my boy calls his girl like y is this here... shes like i wasnt even on myspace.... all i did was click his page... idk how that got there...

So whats up with this niketalk fam? should he trip or na? can a draft happen by just clickin on someones page.... or does she actually have to of started a msg??

Cliffnotes: read the bold

Sorry no pics... i dont got myspace and im not about to go searching for my ex... i hate the $#*!!
I swear to god this is exactly what happened to me...EXACTLY!
Yea the ex is piping...

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

so what happen with the draft pravokal?

was her ex piping too?

You think what on myspace is crazy...Try getting into her email messages.
mad.gif

Thing is im good friends with his girl too..

matter fact ive known her longer than ive known him..

she was practically my best home girl even before they were dating and she still is now...

shes not one to do this... at all...

but at the same time idk... girls is scandalous...

all these social networking sites are just another avenue to act stupid with your relationship...
It's not the site.... it's people's behavior...

Are you guys like 15? I only see the hoodrats and/or people under the age of 15 still using it.

Facebook >

your homies girl is messaging her ex and deleting all the evidence, she just forgot to delete the drafts (who actually remembers the drafts). her ex issmashing FOR SURE

Facebook is the truth all grown females on that site.

but it does start trouble you just got to find a girl with a good head on her shoulders.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

all these social networking sites are just another avenue to act stupid with your relationship...
It's not the site.... it's people's behavior...

QFT

they had a discussion about her getting a myspace?
roll.gif

if he's worried about myspace like that he really needs to be worried when she's out the house
laugh.gif

both of them need help...and need to stay together so no one else has to put up with them...

Back
Top Bottom