Nothing good comes from Myspace/facebook... Vol. relationship killer

If she is gonna cheat she doesn't need myspace to do it...

If they are in a relationship they need some type of trust...

If the trust isn't there then why are they in a relationship...

Ol' girl could be calling the Ex, chillin with him or whatever...

She doesn't need myspace to do it...

IF YOUR GIRL WANTS TO CHEAT SHE WILL DO IT REGARDLESS!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

all these social networking sites are just another avenue to act stupid with your relationship...
It's not the site.... it's people's behavior...
Damn right. Dirty always has the best response
laugh.gif

Honestly, if you have to worry and search thru your girls stuff on myspace, u dont need her. Why would u ever want a password to her myspace? Its called trusthomie. If she is cheating or u think she is cheating...On to the next one. There are more women on earth then men, u should be able to find one...

all these social networking sites are just another avenue to act stupid with your relationship...

It's not the site.... it's people's behavior...

QFT

People kill relationships, it's not the sites fault.

damn just reading everything that she's doing makes me wanna handle that girl
she gonna do what she wanna do but that broad needs to be checked

I done got caught on myspace/facebook many times!!

I only get on there to check to see if i got anything new(naw), and just read ppl statuses....or when I have absolutely nothing else to do on Twitter/FB/#NT

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

So right now my boy is trippin...
him and his girl been together for like 2+yrs
at the beg of their relationship his girl had a myspace... then she gave him the password... few weeks later she catches her messaging her ex and some msgs had been deleted from the inbox/outbox... she claims it was nothin and that it shouldnt matter.... so she decided to delete the myspace cuz she didnt want it to cause probs between them...
recently she got that myspace vibe again... there is talk about her gettin another one... after madd arguing and my boy tellin her not to cuz it will cause probs she finally gets it and hes got full access to it... shes had it 2-3 weeks now... and my boy checks it for the first time today... he checks everything and everything seems to be good... till he got to the drafts... there is one draft to her ex and its blank... my boy calls his girl like y is this here... shes like i wasnt even on myspace.... all i did was click his page... idk how that got there...

So whats up with this niketalk fam? should he trip or na? can a draft happen by just clickin on someones page.... or does she actually have to of started a msg??

Cliffnotes: read the bold

Sorry no pics... i dont got myspace and im not about to go searching for my ex... i hate the $#*!!
I swear to god this is exactly what happened to me...EXACTLY!
Yea the ex is piping...
almost happened to me but i be on sherlock tip and deaded it before the cheating began.
and i have also been dude on the other end.
yup i was piping..

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

If she is gonna cheat she doesn't need myspace to do it...

If they are in a relationship they need some type of trust...

If the trust isn't there then why are they in a relationship...

Ol' girl could be calling the Ex, chillin with him or whatever...

She doesn't need myspace to do it...

IF YOUR GIRL WANTS TO CHEAT SHE WILL DO IT REGARDLESS!!!!!
exactly what i told him

you should tell your dude to stop being so controlling too...

making her delete her Myspace?...goodness.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Originally Posted by 35KD

Are you guys like 15? I only see the hoodrats and/or people under the age of 15 still using it.

Facebook >

roll.gif
LOL
haha na man... we all 20... they both about to turn 21 this month

but me and my homie dont got myspace nor facebook... we hate both them sites... but shes the one that wanted it again

you should tell your dude to stop being so controlling too...

making her delete her Myspace?...goodness.
ya man for sure...
thing is... they both like this with eachother...
idk who started it... its like they both control eachother just cuz the other one does it
smh.gif
makes no sense to me...

yup someone is screwin her whenever ya girl hides her fb from you they gettin smashed trust me

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

yup someone is screwin her whenever ya girl hides her fb from you they gettin smashed trust me
Already
tired.gif

and thats real. She is deleting messages and whatnot? It's O-V somebody is gettin them buns.

Back
Top Bottom