"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

“Yeah…and nothing’s been the same since they dropped “Control”

/ And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his Pajama Clothes/ Ha-ha

jokes on you, high-five…..I’m bulletproof/ Your sh*ts a never penetrate,

pin the tail on the donkey boy you been a fake….”

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/ke...rake-in-bet-hip-hop-awards-cypher-video/?wt=3

Well there it is. If Drake doesn't respond I don't want to ever hear him say he's the best/on top or whatever.

^Well, since Kendrick Lamar isn't Common, he could also have something on the radio and in clubs just as well. So....yea

I like drake's music but it would NOT be in his benefit to get into a lyrical battle with kendrick....

I like drake's music but it would NOT be in his benefit to get into a lyrical battle with kendrick....

It really is a lose/lose for him, and this isn't me saying that he can't compete because I believe he can. But the way in which he's played the situation thus far no matter how he responds Kendrick wins in some regard.

Either you're going to give him a platform to show the world again that he's really for real with the lyrics at your expense or you end up appearing to be exactly what he described to the world a sensitive *** rapper afraid of any competitive fire.

That's why he should've stuck with his OG statement of "Kendrick isn't killing me in any arena, but it is a good goal for him to have." and left it at that. Instead he just put himself in a position to have this thrown in his face during every interview for the next month or so when he should be talking about his latest album instead.

Dot has a basically attached his name to your project and gaining free promotion off of Drake due to the timing of this :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Very good chess move.

:x :nerd: : smokin can't wait!! The energy in that clip says it all!

Last edited:
I mean Drake is capable of making a good diss but the problem is he wants to hold hands and be BFF's with everybody. If he didn't cry about the verse this coulda been avoided, now Kendrick is standing in the ring saying let's go.

Last edited:
I mean Drake is capable of making a good diss but the problem is he wants to hold hands and be BFF's with everybody. If he didn't cry about the verse this coulda been avoided, now Kendrick is standing in the ring saying let's go.

Drake could write a good diss but he KNOWS there's enough fuel aganist him for Kendrick to give him that Ether. Were talking about a dude who saved his ex's voicemails and got sued for using them in a song :lol:

Hell I could come up with a 16 bars based on all the bamma **** Drake has done, so I'm sure Kendrick would serve him.

Drake said "if it was really **** everybody then let it really be **** everybody"...... well someone needs to tell drake Kendrick just said **** Him :lol:

Lawd... 
mean.gif

All I can think about is Drake yelling "MUH **** AS NEVER loved us!!!" loud as hell at the person who brought this to his attention

:lol:

Last edited:
Drake opened the flood gates for this, you can't say "if it was really **** everybody then let it really be **** everybody" like somebody is scared to be that way towards you and not expect for someone to actually do it. You claim you ready for anyone other than artist who aren't in the spotlight (Common) well here you go, you can't backtrack at this point. I'm interested to see if he'll cash that check his mouth wrote. What's worse is NOBODY from Drake's camp can help him in this because you got Ab-Soul ready to eat, ScHoolBoy album will be dropping soon and Jay Rock is like a brown recluse :lol:

GOTDAMN KENDRICK!!!!!
That TDE Cypher is about to be on point...
But even though I don't like "Sweetness", I wouldn't mind a response, Drake can't duck this anymore...
This would be a good, healthy battle needed in hip hop right now

Drake could write a good diss but he KNOWS there's enough fuel aganist him for Kendrick to give him that Ether. Were talking about a dude who saved his ex's voicemails and got sued for using them in a song :lol:

Hell I could come up with a 16 bars based on all the bamma **** Drake has done, so I'm sure Kendrick would serve him.

It ain't gonna happen that's why I always laughed when Drake say's "im ready for whatever with anyone".. no he's not. Saying stuff like that makes it easy for dude to be criticized honestly. If Kendrick really called him out like he just did and Drake doesn't do anything well he looks like a phony.

Back
Top Bottom