"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

^ i guess if u feel kendrick>drake your a hater. As many fans as drake has its twice as many people who cant stand his guts.

^ i guess if u feel kendrick>drake your a hater. As many fans as drake has its twice as many people who cant stand his guts.
No of course not, everyone prefer someone over another. Thats totally different from this thread though "I hope Kendrick ends his career, Keep puttin the pressure on that lame" so on and so forth.

This is a hate thread. Does it bother me? No not really, just calling it like I see it. I'm eager to hear this freestyle and what else was said.

Last edited:
I mean he makes his self very "hate-able". This is hip-hop, no room for sensitive emotional dudes who get mad when they get dissed. Its all apart of the sport.

DRAKE IS GONNA STRAIGHT SHUT HIM DOWN !! .. Idc what anyone says.. if you dont look at drizzy at the top of the chain than your 100% Indenial.

Rap is more of a popularity contest now a days.. so it makes sense to come at drizzy, but he's not going to win lol its almost impossible. Not only is drizzy amazing.. and flows untouchable, BUT he gets maddddddddd bishes lol that counts for alot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yeah drake just might be one of the softest rappers ever !! .. but thats cool, cause he stays on his cool sh*t nd its gonna take the cool kid to shut down the fake gangsta kids lol .. trust me, ive done it mad times lol they can't control the hate, the frustration makes people wanna fight
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Its gonna be soo embarressing to baby kendrick, i dont think he should do it.. might be good for " rap " but not good for him
laugh.gif

" You gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that.. So don't do it.. please dont do it !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Drizzy been warning every body since the beginning, that hes not the one. He makes amazing chill music.. and gets madddddddddddd bishes. HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT ??
mean.gif

It took the chillest cat to show you, gangsta kids are bums lol.. i been knew that.
smokin.gif

Only bums hate .. me and bums dont get along. look here's how it goes..

alien.gif
< -- thats a bum

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
< - - thats freshhhh

Chances are i get a !00% more yambs than you.. some people play sports growing up, i played with yambs
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. think about that lol There's no winning. No competition, i dont care about what YOU care about.. so to me, you already lost. Straight up !!
pimp.gif

- stay freshhh niketalk bro's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
This man Koudie stays high as hell!
roll.gif

smokin.gif
Repped

DRAKE IS GONNA STRAIGHT SHUT HIM DOWN !! .. Idc what anyone says.. if you dont look at drizzy at the top of the chain than your 100% Indenial.

Rap is more of a popularity contest now a days.. so it makes sense to come at drizzy, but he's not going to win lol its almost impossible. Not only is drizzy amazing.. and flows untouchable, BUT he gets maddddddddd bishes lol that counts for alot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and yeah drake just might be one of the softest rappers ever !! .. but thats cool, cause he stays on his cool sh*t nd its gonna take the cool kid to shut down the fake gangsta kids lol .. trust me, ive done it mad times lol they can't control the hate, the frustration makes people wanna fight :lol: :smokin :smokin

Its gonna be soo embarressing to baby kendrick, i dont think he should do it.. might be good for " rap " but not good for him :lol:

" You gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that.. So don't do it.. please dont do it !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Drizzy been warning every body since the beginning, that hes not the one. He makes amazing chill music.. and gets madddddddddddd bishes. HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT ?? :smh:

It took the chillest cat to show you, gangsta kids are bums lol.. i been knew that. :smokin

Only bums hate .. me and bums dont get along. look here's how it goes..

0]

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can't stand Kendrick? I don't really like any songs on GKMC.
RIP to your credibility.

This really has turned into a Drake hate thread.

Pretty much but that was the intended purpose clearly

You've got too many OVO feels my man :lol:...

...Drake is dumb nice, but he's soft - he's been makin' these little comments about K Dot's verse and poutin' on some 'I don't wanna work with him anymore".

This thread is about a rumored line in a cypher that addresses Drake and everyone else's reaction to "Control"...

...if the line in the title is true, naturally people are going to come in the thread and talk about Drake - that was the whole point of the line.

What the hell:lol: , thats literally the first time I've heard the phrase OVO feels and this exists? Why?

I jumped in the thread and started reading from the lastest response. I didnt even know what was goin on, nor did I read the rest. Just got stuck on that "OVO feels" :rofl:
I dont know why that was so funny to me, then I realized..... Drizzy leavin mad money on the table.

If your gonna catch a body like that, your gonna need something strong and absorbent to catch those tears afterwards...

View media item 598072

Last edited:

What the hell:lol: , thats literally the first time I've heard the phrase OVO feels and this exists? Why?

I jumped in the thread and started reading from the lastest response. I didnt even know what was goin on, nor did I read the rest. Just got stuck on that "OVO feels"
roll.gif

I dont know why that was so funny to me, then I realized..... Drizzy leavin mad money on the table. If your gonna catch a body like that, your gonna need something strong to catch those tears afterwards...
Oh so you made this, now it makes sense. Pretty dope I'm not gonna lie.

:rofl: :rofl: - *right clicks and saves the tissue box* - :lol: ...

...but to the homie up above, I can't speak for anyone else, but GKMC and Take Care are both still in my rotation heavy.

I don't really get down with NWTS too tough, but Drizzy def still gets airplay on my side...

You've got too many OVO feels my man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What the hell
laugh.gif
, thats literally the first time I've heard the phrase OVO feels and this exists? Why?

When I'm done crying I'll save those tissues for your little circle jerk you got going on with each other
Lmfaooo thread is comedy

Someone made that photoshop specifically for this thread though . . . 
mean.gif

Lol at ovo tissue.

Only project i have listen to recently from drake is so far gone some good song but the rest are trash. All other tapes are lame. Drake looking mad goofy in all them interviews.

I just want kendrick to end his career. Im tired of seeing all these N's catch feelings so easyily.

Lmfaooo thread is comedy​

Someone made that photoshop specifically for this thread though . . .  :smh:

Its not specifically for this thread. Its for those times when you realize you have no new friends, you started from the bottom, but you dream of makin headlines, yet you got trust issues. But when using OVO Feels, it will take care, find your love, and say: Hold on, We're going Home!

Last edited:
Lmfaooo thread is comedy​

Someone made that photoshop specifically for this thread though . . .  :smh:

Its not specifically for this thread. Its for those times when you realize you have no new friends, you started from the bottom, but you dream of makin headlines, yet you got trust issues. But when using OVO Feels, it will take care, find your love, and say: Hold on, We're going Home!

:wow: :rofl:

Let's get one thing straight, nobody's career is being ended by whatever comes of this

Back
Top Bottom