"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

But the kendrick slurpage on this board in particular has reached bukkake levels but that's ok right ?

Gotta love NT
You must not have visited a Drake thread
Have YOU been in the Drake thread?  Dudes are slurping Kendrick in there too
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Take care is still in roation, GKMC isn't...and that's with almost everyone outside of NT...male & female

it's just cool to ride with Kendrick right now, and he's milking it.   

Take Care has never been rotation. GKMC still gets spins from me daily. Didn't even really listen to Kendrick pre-GKMC either.

Yo put a NT watermark on that ovo feels tissue immediately, you deserve credit for when the rest of the internet tries still what we you created.

Heres the vid for the Drake diss:

“Yeah…and nothing’s been the same since they dropped “Control”/ and tucked a sensitive rapper back in his Pajama Clothes/ ha-ha..jokes on you!

:wow: SO HYPE :x

Last edited:
Been rolling at that high-five for a good 10 minutes now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Q strolled over so casually and gave him the patty-cake like Kendrick wasn't throwing gauntlets down and ****

EDIT:

5nBvU6z.gif

Last edited:
That freestyle is gonna be fire and the hype is definitely building. I have a feeling drake is not going to respond lyrically though. Maybe he'll say something in an interview, but not on wax. I hope he does though, because he can spit too.

Hip hop ain't had a beef with relevant rappers in a minute. Drake don't won't it. Aftermath artist are built for beef.

Back
Top Bottom