"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Kendrick about to really pull a "Checkmate" on Drake, he's not ready for the slaughter thats about to happen. Drake only ignited it when he was speaking on the verse, he was hurt, but he should of known that MC's benefit from this. especially since K Dot is one of Aftermath's workhorses, it's like all these rappers on the label are built for rap beef :lol:

This pretty much sums up how sensitive this dude really is.
(And no im not a Drake hater, i like his music...but he been extra tissue paper soft lately...)

Charlamagne with the real talk :pimp:

Kendrick hasn't dropped a new track in 2013 yet his buzz is growing bigger than ever.

I'm just wanna sit back and watch what happens.

This pretty much sums up how sensitive this dude really is.
(And no im not a Drake hater, i like his music...but he been extra tissue paper soft lately...)

Charlamagne with the real talk :pimp:

Yeah Charlamagne been called him out. Dude needs to get some thick skin.

:lol: @ Kendrick dropping that pajamas line and this dude really walking out the house in pajamas.

King Kendrick :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: @ that Power105 video
"My phone moments"

Charlamagne needa chill with the tough talk tho.

Last edited:
King Kendrick Lamar. 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see how Drake plays this. My boy is a die hard stan and even he getting aggy over Drakes recent movements on this.. 
laugh.gif

This gon B good! 

That's why he should've stuck with his OG statement of "Kendrick isn't killing me in any arena, but it is a good goal for him to have." and left it at that. Instead he just put himself in a position to have this thrown in his face during every interview for the next month or so when he should be talking about his latest album instead.

Dot has a basically attached his name to your project and gaining free promotion off of Drake due to the timing of this :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Very good chess move.

Exactly, Drake obviously read 48 laws of power, consulted his advisors and responded correctly the first time. I remember saying "wow he played that perfectly" then during the promo run for NWTS this ************ got all in his feelings talking about "harsh words, he's ruining relationships" :lol:.

I'm a huge Drake supporter and feel like he is the best artist in hip hop at this point but he's goofing all over the place in this situation with the only rapper that threatens his reign. Drake has always had a problem with confrontation and catching feelings, he's a sensitive guy which aids his great songwriting but also puts him at a disadvantage in situations like this. This whole situation makes Kendrick's verse on Buried AIive so much more potent, my how the tables have turned just one album cycle later.

Last edited:
Joe Budden cypher > this hyped up Drake line

Nobody cares about Joe Budden man, he can rap with the best of em but dude is a clown. Ironically probably the only rapper more sensitive than Drake

My bad I just tend to care more about the lyricism then whatever they do on their spare time

Joe Budden cypher > this hyped up Drake line
You not talking about the Slaughterhouse Cypher...
Joe Booty was garbage in that cypher, stop playin...
Dude aint been the same since Rae put hands on that boy
So you saw his verse from this years BET Hip Hop Awards that is set to air Oct 15? Please share

Last edited:
Actually kind of excited for this after seeing the snippet. Sounds like he's not rapping with that annoying accent for once.

Back
Top Bottom