"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

You guys are funny. I've been in the drake thread supporting his music. You can quote me or go see for yourself. I've applauded him for his growth as an artist, I've mentioned how catchy his melodies are and I mentioned that Take Care was a good album.

I'm speaking objectively when I say this dude is toilet paper soft. It's obvious. How can you not be honest even as a fan? One of my best friends has been one of the biggest Drake fans I've ever known. Dude been listening to him since the comeback season days. But even he's laughing his *** off at how sensitive dude has been lately. He's one of his biggest fans! But he can still be honest about him acting so soft lately.

How does saying that make you a hater? When his own fans can laugh at him and still enjoy his music, how are you gonna sit there all uptight and serious and defend this mans honor as if he's your cousin?

Dude cried that Kendrick's verse was "harsh words" meanwhile Sean, Cole, Push and all these other high profile rappers tipped their hats out of respect. You don't think that makes him sensitive?

No ones saying he's a horrible musician. No ones saying he makes garbage records. He's obviously a very successful artist, you wouldn't be anything but successful selling 700k in your first week.

But he's soft. S O F T. Just admit it and laugh.

Cole is my favorite rapper but when dudes make jokes about how he puts them to sleep better than NyQuil does I laugh. It's funny. I can understand what they mean even though I'm still a big fan of his. I don't take it personal like they're taking shots at me :lol:

But some of you like Stilln take these jokes so personally it's like you're related to drake or something.

Have a sense of humor jeez. The jokes are funny. The tissue box PS is funny. It doesn't make him any less of an artist and it doesn't make you any less of a fan to just laugh instead of being so uptight about it.
Its funny how u talking about how people is soft
ESPECIALLY when i got DIRT on u doggy :wink:

Once again, if Drake wasn't crying about the verse Kendrick wouldn't be going at his neck. He took it personal so Kendrick is like ok let's go there then.

This dude stillin stay acting like he's apart of Drakes circle. Calm yourself. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
If Drake responds and straight up destroys dude this would be the funniest thread ever.
which is possible dudes just wanna see him lose

me personally i like both dudes (no homo)
Word. I have no horse in this race, but you read some of the comments in this thread dudes dont want to see good rap beef, they want Drakes career to be ended.

This thread is more about Drake hate than it is about Kendrick love.

Once again, if Drake wasn't crying about the verse Kendrick wouldn't be going at his neck. He took it personal so Kendrick is like ok let's go there then.

This dude stillin stay acting like he's apart of Drakes circle. Calm yourself. :lol: :smh:

And a lot of y'all are changing your stance

"Drake is soft"

Followed by

"Drake is soft but he can spit when he wants"

And a lot of y'all are changing your stance

"Drake is soft"

Followed by

"Drake is soft but he can spit when he wants"

What the hell are you talking about? :lol:

That's the problem with stans, yall think you have defend somebody like he's your homie. You're not on OVO son, it's ok to admit he's soft. Drake is soft and he can be a good rapper at times.

Someone show me where the turning on Drake is happening

hasn't the he always been regarded as sensitive?  and judging by his recent numbers the interest in his music has remained stable

so what has changed?  

If Drake responds and straight up destroys dude this would be the funniest thread ever.

Word. I have no horse in this race, but you read some of the comments in this thread dudes dont want to see good rap beef, they want Drakes career to be ended.

This guy Drake just did damn near a milli in 7 days...

...his career ain't about to be ended over this.

But he definitely just caught a clean uppercut...

...even C.J. Ross has K Dot winnin' this round. :lol:

Last edited:
Its funny how u talking about how people is soft
ESPECIALLY when i got DIRT on u doggy :wink:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: that's funny. Shows what kind of man you are.

I say that Drake, a musician in the public spotlight who has nothing to personally do with you is soft... And your response is that you have personal dirt on me, suggesting that on NT you can "expose" me.

My Instagram is in my sig brah. Anyone can see my life through my pictures. Anyone can expose me. I have nothing to hide.

If it gives you enjoyment attacking my personal life in a Drake thread because I called your favorite rapper soft then go for it.

I ain't even mad pleighboi. Show everyone how soft I am. A normal guy who doesn't rap and pretend to be tough, living a normal life has his soft moments. I'm sure that would be a huge revelation to many people. :wow:

I'm also sure that's very relevant to Drake being soft :lol:

But go ahead and get your "reps" and E-props from NT'ers for showing them some of my personal dirt for no apparent reason.

I don't have anything against you so go ahead bro. Attack my personal life because I said something about Drake the rapper that 80% of the world is saying too. Have fun. :wink:

Last edited:

That's the problem with stans, yall think you have defend somebody like he's your homie. You're not on OVO son, it's ok to admit he's soft. Drake is soft and he can be a good rapper at times.

:lol: Exactly. I'm a fan of his non-soft music, dude does have bars when he wants to. But i'm good off his simptastic songs and feminine ways. Let's be real he's a cold b-word, if you went to high school/college with somebody like him, that's exactly what you'd call him, I know I would.

Hell if dude just was sensitive about ppl criticising his music it'd be better, but dude literally be deep in his feelings cuz somebody made fun of his personality or how he looks, grow a pair dawg.

And the capes come out for Aubrey
superman.gif

This why hip hop is so damn soft...
****** crying like females on their period because Aubrey O' Day is getting roasted as he should...
Dude comes out of his neck with this crying and he is not supposed to be checked?? TF...
This is why as a dude that grew up in the eras of rivals and battles, this would be good to have( manufactured or not)..
Drake has made quality records( pretty sure the captain save'm of this thread will try to refute but you can read any of my quotes) but he did this to himself... He let his team and radio, etc put that battery in his back and went in that emotion filled campaign and wrote a check his *** can't cash..
For his sake I do hope he drops a quality diss/battle record to show his intestinal fortitude...
Okay Team OVO fly in with the tights and save the day with one sided garbage points and arguments and "But,But,But" comments

Last edited:

...even C.J. Ross has K Dot winnin' this round.
laugh.gif
I'm not saying it will, but this is how people make it seem like they want it to go down.

yall really think Drake can wash Kendrick ? Lyrically hes not even close and is already coming from a position of weakness based on how he's handled the Control situation thus far
With all the battle rap you watch, you know that its not always about this.

Threads starting to spiral :lol:

Last edited:

...even C.J. Ross has K Dot winnin' this round.
laugh.gif
I'm not saying it will, but this is how people make it seem like they want it to go down.

yall really think Drake can wash Kendrick ? Lyrically hes not even close and is already coming from a position of weakness based on how he's handled the Control situation thus far
With all the battle rap you watch, you know that its not always about this.

Threads starting to spiral :lol:

:lol: this aint battle rap though ...

Just the fact that dude thinks he has to take a stance is funny to me. I'm not getting payed by no record label. I'm a call it like I see it.

:lol: Exactly. I'm a fan of his non-soft music, dude does have bars when he wants to. But i'm good off his simptastic songs and feminine ways. Let's be real he's a cold b-word, if you went to high school/college with somebody like him, that's exactly what you'd call him, I know I would.

Hell if dude just was sensitive about ppl criticising his music it'd be better, but dude literally be deep in his feelings cuz somebody made fun of his personality or how he looks, grow a pair dawg.

Agreed Mo.

Last edited:

So the 10 ppl who took studio time to respond weren't crying?

:lol: that's funny. Shows what kind of man you are.

I say that Drake, a musician in the public spotlight who has nothing to personally do with you is soft... And your response is that you have personal dirt on me, suggesting that on NT you can "expose" me.

My Instagram is in my sig brah. Anyone can see my life through my pictures. Anyone can expose me. I have nothing to hide.

If it gives you enjoyment attacking my personal life in a Drake thread because I called your favorite rapper soft then go for it.

I ain't even mad pleighboi. Show everyone how soft I am. A normal guy who doesn't rap and pretend to be tough, living a normal life has his soft moments. I'm sure that would be a huge revelation to many people. :wow:

I'm also sure that's very relevant to Drake being soft :lol:

But go ahead and get your "reps" and E-props from NT'ers for showing them some of my personal dirt for no apparent reason.

I don't have anything against you so go ahead bro. Attack my personal life because I said something about Drake the rapper that 80% of the world is saying too. Have fun. :wink:
We're you coming at me? If so it ain't that serious, just jokes.

Back
Top Bottom