"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Once again, if Drake wasn't crying about the verse Kendrick wouldn't be going at his neck. He took it personal so Kendrick is like ok let's go there then.

This dude stillin stay acting like he's apart of Drakes circle. Calm yourself. :lol: :smh:
So the 10 ppl who took studio time to respond weren't crying?
From what I read, tgose Drake comments about hurting relationships and no one wanting to work with Kendrick anymore were whiny as hell.:lol:

Its funny how u talking about how people is soft
ESPECIALLY when i got DIRT on u doggy :wink:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: that's funny. Shows what kind of man you are.

I say that Drake, a musician in the public spotlight who has nothing to personally do with you is soft... And your response is that you have personal dirt on me, suggesting that on NT you can "expose" me.

My Instagram is in my sig brah. Anyone can see my life through my pictures. Anyone can expose me. I have nothing to hide.

If it gives you enjoyment attacking my personal life in a Drake thread because I called your favorite rapper soft then go for it.

I ain't even mad pleighboi. Show everyone how soft I am. A normal guy who doesn't rap and pretend to be tough, living a normal life has his soft moments. I'm sure that would be a huge revelation to many people. :wow:

I'm also sure that's very relevant to Drake being soft :lol:

But go ahead and get your "reps" and E-props from NT'ers for showing them some of my personal dirt for no apparent reason.

I don't have anything against you so go ahead bro. Attack my personal life because I said something about Drake the rapper that 80% of the world is saying too. Have fun. :wink:
:lol: BRUH i was just joking
stop acting so sensitive
u must be terry cloth :tongue:

Once again, if Drake wasn't crying about the verse Kendrick wouldn't be going at his neck. He took it personal so Kendrick is like ok let's go there then.

This dude stillin stay acting like he's apart of Drakes circle. Calm yourself. :lol: :smh:
So the 10 ppl who took studio time to respond weren't crying?

Ortiz, Budden and Los took it as a challenge. I can respect that. Those other dudes that made songs I really don't care about.

From what I read, those Drake comments about hurting relationships and no one wanting to work with Kendrick anymore were whiny as hell.:lol:

Yeah |I

Whiny as hell.

Son's initial reaction of "Kendrick isn't murdering me on any platform. But it's a respectable goal to have" was perfect. :smh:

People talking sensitive yet who are the ones typing up college essays

I'm a "Stan" because the truth tugs at your strings a little too close and that triggers the old defense mechanism

Kendrick got about 5-6 Stan's in here based off hatred for Drizzy

I call it like it is; all the sudden Kendrick is the King of NY :lol:

Last edited:
I guess to be a fan of drake u gotta be sensitive too

College essays Stilln? Really? You wanna go there?

We see how hard you go in the Drake and JT threads bro. :lol:

You're my dude man, I got nothin against you my dude. But c'mon. :lol:

I just hate when soft ****** act tough but dont do tough things word to Jimmy, he picked the wrong battle this time. Went at Common because he knew the fans wouldnt care,same wiyj Uncle Luke, hit Future with the Juug because he not lyrical. Now he got somebody almost just as big as him standing their ground, guarantee he wants no probs wit Kendrick.

The only reason people calling Drake soft bugs me at times is because for some reason, to me, it almost feels like you're insinuating that you're about ****

Let's be real. The vast majority of NT would also quickly have their cards pulled.

Sensitive? In this case, yeah, he was.

Soft? Like, word? Pot calling the kettle black *** ___'s.

I just hate when soft ****** act tough but dont do tough things word to Jimmy, he picked the wrong battle this time. Went at Common because he knew the fans wouldnt care,same wiyj Uncle Luke, hit Future with the Juug because he not lyrical. Now he got somebody almost just as big as him standing their ground, guarantee he wants no probs wit Kendrick.
When did he act tough?

The only reason people calling Drake soft bugs me at times is because for some reason, to me, it almost feels like you're insinuating that you're about ****

No. I'm calling a spade a spade, I'm not a "tough guy" by any means. But i'm not making duckfaces in pictures, or going on a sensitive rants cuz somebody essentially told me to step my game up.

Drake's the type of kid who picks up his basketball and leaves cuz people on the court are trash talking him. I've never been that, so to me, he's acting soft.

I'm not calling Drake soft as if I don't have my own soft moments. Were all human. Heartbreaks, fights, deaths... We've gone through it all. So it's not really a hypocritical statement as much as it is an observation.

Compared to most rappers, he's soft. I'm not calming that he's the only soft guy alive or that it makes him a horrible man... I'm just stating he's been too sensitive.

I think some of you guys think that we little people actually think were better than Drake because we call him soft. Far from it. His life's a lot better than mine :lol:

Id wish I could have that much success any day of the week.

But we just expect someone who wants to be known as the best rapper in the country to act like one, be more confident and less sensitive about things that are said. That's all.

Any grown man that's crying about a verse that wasn't even a real diss in a disrespectful way is soft. Period. You don't have to be a tough guy to understand that. :lol:

Handle yourself like a man. Not like some sensitive *** chick.

If Drake responds and straight up destroys dude this would be the funniest thread ever.

But both you and I both know that ain't about to happen.

So.....

N' Drake prolly Blackberry'in' that "Don't Worry We're Goin Home To Hit 'Em Up" lullaby right naow ...
29bkeie.png

N' Drake prolly Blackberry'in' that "Don't Worry We're Goin Home To Hit 'Em Up" lullaby right naow ...
29bkeie.png

Had to Derrick Rose the knee up before I got the re-up!

Thread will be a zoo after the actual verse airs, all I keep hearing is that Kendrick killed everything

Let's be real. The vast majority of NT would also quickly have their cards pulled.

Sensitive? In this case, yeah, he was.

Soft? Like, word? Pot calling the kettle black *** ___'s.

the majority ot NT doesnt have rap songs talking about catching bodies , or sicking their body guards on people in clubs and trying to act hard body about it when they're clearly soft

if Drake didnt try to act hard , it wouldnt urk people as much

I said this before in the Drake thread, but those 6 bars hes spit total about getting brolic with people isnt enough to classify him as trying to act hard. I can think of several rappers who dont try to portray themselves as hard who still drop a "tough guy" reference here and there, hell J.Cole used to be all about talking about Gunplay and getting G with people. Drake is the only person I've seen had said bars scrutinized so heavily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom