"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

I'm Canadian so I've always had Drake's back and enjoyed his music... but c'mon of all the rappers to light a fire under... KENDRICK?... smh. No coming out of this now. Only thing Drake has going for him is half his fan base is female and will go all justin belieber mode agaisnt Kendrick. Also, because so much of his fan base is female its unlikely they will care about this beef.. Yet all Kendrick fans are riding on this. I think GKMC is better than any Drake album, and I'd be worried and im honestly suprised Drake even said some of the things he did. 

Funny that all the drake fans are talking down on hip hop beef. The ****** r basically playing a sport u should wanna see the best compete with each other. We cool but when we step in that booth imma kill everybody. Drake the kinda dude who gets mad when his homie plays defense on him when their on separate teams
I wouldn't consider myself anything more than a casual Drake fan, but rap beef is whack.

Two people getting in heated feuds and then writing poems back and forth instead of handling their business in person... that's lame as ****. Beef has produced almost nothing positive for what should be a much more storied genre. Either talk it out like men or handle it like Slim Dunkin and Kebo did, there's no need to put on a show. Only in rap is this type of foolishness accepted, I don't recall the Rolling Stones or Beatles sending shots at anyone.

I'm Canadian so I've always had Drake's back and enjoyed his music... but c'mon of all the rappers to light a fire under... KENDRICK?... smh. No coming out of this now. Only thing Drake has going for him is half his fan base is female and will go all justin belieber mode agaisnt Kendrick. Also, because so much of his fan base is female its unlikely they will care about this beef.. Yet all Kendrick fans are riding on this. I think GKMC is better than any Drake album, and I'd be worried and im honestly suprised Drake even said some of the things he did. 

I mean Kendrick named a quite a few rappers-- I still don't quite get why Drake was so upset. Kendrick ain't did NOTHING outside of say the name 'Drake.' Like seriously; why is Drake taking that SOOOO personally??

And even after all that NWTS was still an average *** SUBPAR *** album even measured up against Drake albums, let alone Kendrick GKMC :lol: #youtriedit

Funny that all the drake fans are talking down on hip hop beef. The ****** r basically playing a sport u should wanna see the best compete with each other. We cool but when we step in that booth imma kill everybody. Drake the kinda dude who gets mad when his homie plays defense on him when their on separate teams
I wouldn't consider myself anything more than a casual Drake fan, but rap beef is whack.

Two people getting in heated feuds and then writing poems back and forth instead of handling their business in person... that's lame as ****. Beef has produced almost nothing positive for what should be a much more storied genre. Either talk it out like men or handle it like Slim Dunkin and Kebo did, there's no need to put on a show. Only in rap is this type of foolishness accepted, I don't recall the Rolling Stones or Beatles sending shots at anyone.

"Beef" is not the same as "battling"...

...I'm sure no one wants to see "beef" between Kendrick and Drake - funny you mention Kebo and Slim - yeah that was real G **** on both their parts, but where's Slim now?

With that said, battling is a part of hip hop, so for the rest of your reply I'll just make it easy and say "get the hell outta here"...

...The Rolling Stones, the Beatles? What are you even talking about my G? :lol:

Last edited:

...I'm sure no one wants to see "beef" between Kendrick and Drake - funny you mention Kebo and Slim - yeah that was real G **** on both their parts, but where's Slim now?

With that said, battling is a part of hip hop, so for the rest of your reply I'll just make it easy and say "get the hell outta here"...

...The Rolling Stones, the Beatles? What are you even talking about my G? :lol:

I didn't realize "battling is a part of hip hop", I guess I have to respect that instead of calling it like I see it.

As for the Stones and Beatles comment, I was saying rap is the only music where you insult people on wax instead of seeing them in person and then drawing up a hypothetical, understand?

Drake jus wants everybody to be friends n sing songs together in videos. That's cool n all but hes in the wrong genre of music. Kebo n slim was beyond rap, this just some rap ****. Kendrick was saying basically step yall bars up n he the only one that caught feelimgs about it. O cuz he put him on tour n a album that means he has to put him on a pedestal? That's y i hate when drake cosogn these new dudes, he the type that will act like u owe him something

Drake jus wants everybody to be friends n sing songs together in videos. That's cool n all but hes in the wrong genre of music. Kebo n slim was beyond rap, this just some rap ****. Kendrick was saying basically step yall bars up n he the only one that caught feelimgs about it. O cuz he put him on tour n a album that means he has to put him on a pedestal? That's y i hate when drake cosogn these new dudes, he the type that will act like u owe him something
Sales would indicate otherwise. People need to understand that this is a different era of rap, albeit a ****** one, but the rules are different.

cats think this is 2001

this is different era with social media; there won't be another Nas vs. Jay

With that said, battling is a part of hip hop

All of this is true.

It's just pointless at this point to keep tryna explain it to some of these dudes. They just gon keep using the same weak excuses. "Battling is lame :frown:" "Stop hating on Drake :frown:" "This is a different era of Hip Hop :rolleyes"

Funny as hell.

^ It doesn't make sense because there is no denying the nothing was the same reference is only directed towards Drake. Its not for papoose

Last edited:
^ It doesn't make sense because there is no denying the nothing was the same reference is only directed towards Drake. Its not for papoose

He actually said "Nothing been the same", which makes that connection a bit less clear. The OP of this thread just heard that part how he wanted to and run with it as such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom