"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

all rappers need to just fold up shop since Kendrick is now the King

1) Kendrick

2)Biggie
3)Tupac

^ Nobodys saying that.. But Kendrick didn't come this way to diss irrelevant *** Papoose. I don't even like throwing the irrelevant term because a lot of people would call legends irrelevant these days but Pap is a bum.

I thought common vs drake was lame, now this Kendrick and drake is even cornier. Kendrick is throwing hidden messages and just said he wants to make fans forget Drake in a competitive way. Drake aint from New York and he was in a long list of other rappers Kendrick mentioned. If he came back on the BET cypher it wouldn't make sense

Last edited:
Papoose snapped on that Versace beat. He does look desperate though. _ just came back from the dead and now he wants some attention. You already had your chance bruh.

This is my first thought.... But then again, can you really blame him? If you were Pap with a lame duck career, (and potentially no other career options) wouldn't you try something revive it? His beef is really imaginary tho.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Can't believe people actually believe he's going after Papoose. He might as well mention Willy Northpole, Black Rob and Ja Rule. KL wouldn't benefit from a beef with either of these non existent rappers. It's clearly about Drake, it only helps his career to go after a big name in Hip Hop.

Badu :lol: Drake will right a Badu diss before a Kendrick diss.

Where's Willy? :rofl:

It's clearly about Drake, it only helps his career to go after a big name in Hip Hop.

What's clear about it?

If I have to explain it to you, then don't even worry about it this battle.

all rappers need to just fold up shop since Kendrick is now the King

1) Kendrick

2)Biggie
3)Tupac

I don't know why all of your posts keep jumping back to automatic KL slurping. I respect his lyrics but I'm not even a fan of KL like that. People just want to see Drake tested. He talks so much about how he's the rest rapper and no one is seeing him.....finally someone has stepped to him so back it up or shut it up.

I ain't gonna front, the way Drake has handled this situation I can't take all that talk he was doing on NWTS about his furious temper serious. :lol:

If I have to explain it to you, then don't even worry about it this battle.
I don't know why all of your posts keep jumping back to automatic KL slurping. I respect his lyrics but I'm not even a fan of KL like that. People just want to see Drake tested. He talks so much about how he's the rest rapper and no one is seeing him.....finally someone has stepped to him so back it up or shut it up.

Bc that's all this thread is; be real with yourself

Back
Top Bottom