"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Damb...listening to ASAP Mob cypher was like a nursary rhyme after hearing that
mean.gif

The Jay Rock one was probably the most important one of them all

This dude Isaiah Rashard could not keep still :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Damb...listening to ASAP Mob cypher was like a nursary rhyme after hearing that:smh:

That **** was clearly a song from their next group project, and it sounded trash :lol:

Dudes were really there singing the chorus like they didn't look like they were in a school talent show.

That **** was clearly a song from their next group project, and it sounded trash :lol:

Dudes were really there singing the chorus like they didn't look like they were in a school talent show.

wack *** cypher , yall can come better than that :smh:

slaughterhouse was better. specially joell ortiz and budden. i expected more from kendrick. he just doesnt impress me as he does some of you guys i guess.

A$AP had the second most memomarable cypher actually... Lyrically tho nobody came with it other than Rocky.

as far as Kendrick... yea Drake needs to leave this one alone.... TDE is hungry and they have the mentality of 90's rap ****** i feel as if this turns into a battle it's going to be one that REALLY gonna turn out bad.

Right now drake gets away with all of his other questionable **** because for the most part hiphop cats still show him love. Hip hop is also fickle as hell and if he gets crushed he will lose that backing turning him essentially to what wayne is today... Yea he's there he sells records but his name aint gonna be in that top tier anymore.

slaughterhouse and tde did their thing

husbands of hollywood over them asap dudes. i mess wit some of their music but god they are trash rappers

slaughterhouse was better. specially joell ortiz and budden. i expected more from kendrick. he just doesnt impress me as he does some of you guys i guess.

You thought Ortiz went in? Seemed very lazy to me but I agree with Budden and I think Crooked went off.

Last edited:

What exactly does more look like to you?

I'm a fan of Joell and that wasn't memorable at all, nothing besides that LO line stood out. Joey did him. You didn't even mention Crooked I who possibly had the best bars out of their camp that night... He just can't stay on beat to save his life. :smh:

But Bar for Bar none of them was ******g with Kendrick that night.

I thought Ortiz was best in the Slaughterhouse one. I think a lot of people are giving Crooked I the edge because he went on the longest. He was definitely second best though. Budden was the worst which was suprising.

Lol at the poster up there saying the asap cypher was 2nd...

Missed the ASAP cypher. Apparently I missed nothing :lol: The Travis Scott/Lil Kim/Tiffany Foxx cypher was embarrassing, mainly Scott and Kim.

A$AP had the second most memomarable cypher actually... Lyrically tho nobody came with it other than Rocky.

as far as Kendrick... yea Drake needs to leave this one alone.... TDE is hungry and they have the mentality of 90's rap ****** i feel as if this turns into a battle it's going to be one that REALLY gonna turn out bad.

Right now drake gets away with all of his other questionable **** because for the most part hiphop cats still show him love. Hip hop is also fickle as hell and if he gets crushed he will lose that backing turning him essentially to what wayne is today... Yea he's there he sells records but his name aint gonna be in that top tier anymore.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i think i had a problem hearing crooked's verse because of the audio and the censoring, etc. I'll have to listen again when the raw version drops. for cyphers the punch line/multi's always win, thats why i gave it to joell, dude is perfect for that venue. kendrick just isn't that nice man. i listened to his verse then read the transcript, **** was just alright. not saying he's wack, but yall gassing dude. i had high expectations that fell flat.

action bronson and jon conner were solid. 'been ill, but now my Dr. is Dre, after mathhhh'

I liked the Joell verse. Joell Ortiz lost mad weight :wow: :wow: :wow:

Budden went all the way off.

My goodness this A$AP Cypher sucks, but I'm not surprised everyone besides Rocky and Ferg sucks

Last edited:
Y'all really gotta stop this campaign to make Kendrick the GOAT. As far as last night goes ASAP Rocky >> Kendrick.

Y'all really gotta stop this campaign to make Kendrick the GOAT. As far as last night goes ASAP Rocky >> Kendrick.

:rofl:

I hope Rocky your cousin or some ****, even he don't think his verse or his raps in general are on Kendrick level, you goofy.

Back
Top Bottom