"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Right because if I came up to you in the street and was like "what's the name of Commons last album?"

Y'all be looking at me dumbfounded

I guess limelight equates to naming a album right?

Common stays relevant. That Hollywood Dreamworks money is the move :smokin

So like I said :lol: @ Common needing Drake for some limelight

I guess limelight equates to naming a album right?

Common stays relevant. That Hollywood Dreamworks money is the move :smokin

So like I said :lol: @ Common needing Drake for some limelight

you are only proving my point

supporting acting gigs doesn't equal musical relevance my dude

the people going to see Date Night aren't listening to Common on the way nor going to see it because he is in it :lol:

Last edited:
DRAKE IS GONNA STRAIGHT SHUT HIM DOWN !! .. Idc what anyone says.. if you dont look at drizzy at the top of the chain than your 100% Indenial.

Rap is more of a popularity contest now a days.. so it makes sense to come at drizzy, but he's not going to win lol its almost impossible. Not only is drizzy amazing.. and flows untouchable, BUT he gets maddddddddd bishes lol that counts for alot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and yeah drake just might be one of the softest rappers ever !! .. but thats cool, cause he stays on his cool sh*t nd its gonna take the cool kid to shut down the fake gangsta kids lol .. trust me, ive done it mad times lol they can't control the hate, the frustration makes people wanna fight :lol: :smokin :smokin

Its gonna be soo embarressing to baby kendrick, i dont think he should do it.. might be good for " rap " but not good for him :lol:

" You gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that.. So don't do it.. please dont do it !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Drizzy been warning every body since the beginning, that hes not the one. He makes amazing chill music.. and gets madddddddddddd bishes. HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT ?? :smh:

It took the chillest cat to show you, gangsta kids are bums lol.. i been knew that. :smokin

Only bums hate .. me and bums dont get along. look here's how it goes..

0]

Common is one of the few legends that's still making great music and he's figured out how to make money outside of rap. Is he killing the charts? No, his music ain't for those type of crowds. Never has been.

koudie :rofl: :rofl:

My dude just be rambling. :lol:

Last edited:
Common does his thing in the movies and of course he can spit.

But dissing someone the week your album releases and then everything being all cool and lovely at the all star game only a few weeks/months later was a '
eyes.gif
' move.

Common does his thing in the movies and of course he can spit.​

But dissing someone the week your album releases and then everything being all cool and lovely at the all star game only a few weeks/months later was a ':rolleyes ' move.​

exactly

DRAKE IS GONNA STRAIGHT SHUT HIM DOWN !! .. Idc what anyone says.. if you dont look at drizzy at the top of the chain than your 100% Indenial.

Rap is more of a popularity contest now a days.. so it makes sense to come at drizzy, but he's not going to win lol its almost impossible. Not only is drizzy amazing.. and flows untouchable, BUT he gets maddddddddd bishes lol that counts for alot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yeah drake just might be one of the softest rappers ever !! .. but thats cool, cause he stays on his cool sh*t nd its gonna take the cool kid to shut down the fake gangsta kids lol .. trust me, ive done it mad times lol they can't control the hate, the frustration makes people wanna fight
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Its gonna be soo embarressing to baby kendrick, i dont think he should do it.. might be good for " rap " but not good for him
laugh.gif

" You gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that.. So don't do it.. please dont do it !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Drizzy been warning every body since the beginning, that hes not the one. He makes amazing chill music.. and gets madddddddddddd bishes. HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT ??
mean.gif

It took the chillest cat to show you, gangsta kids are bums lol.. i been knew that.
smokin.gif

alien.gif
< -- thats a bum

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
< - - thats freshhhh

Chances are i get a !00% more yambs than you.. some people play sports growing up, i played with yambs
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. think about that lol There's no winning. No competition, i dont care about what YOU care about.. so to me, you already lost. Straight up !!
pimp.gif

- stay freshhh niketalk bro's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Stopped reading after the bold. Notsherrifsrs lmao!!! Drake's dink is way too far down your throat brah. Kendrick is gonna destroy Drake and it's not even gonna be a competition. 

Last edited:
you are only proving my point

supporting acting gigs doesn't equal musical relevance my dude

the people going to see Date Night aren't listening to Common on the way nor going to see it because he is in it :lol:

Neither does a NT post ...

But dissing someone the week your album releases and then everything being all cool and lovely at the all star game only a few weeks/months later was a ':rolleyes ' move.​

You expected 40 something year old Common to fight tissue paper Drake?

DRAKE IS GONNA STRAIGHT SHUT HIM DOWN !! .. Idc what anyone says.. if you dont look at drizzy at the top of the chain than your 100% Indenial.

Rap is more of a popularity contest now a days.. so it makes sense to come at drizzy, but he's not going to win lol its almost impossible. Not only is drizzy amazing.. and flows untouchable, BUT he gets maddddddddd bishes lol that counts for alot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and yeah drake just might be one of the softest rappers ever !! .. but thats cool, cause he stays on his cool sh*t nd its gonna take the cool kid to shut down the fake gangsta kids lol .. trust me, ive done it mad times lol they can't control the hate, the frustration makes people wanna fight :lol: :smokin :smokin

Its gonna be soo embarressing to baby kendrick, i dont think he should do it.. might be good for " rap " but not good for him :lol:

" You gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that.. So don't do it.. please dont do it !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Drizzy been warning every body since the beginning, that hes not the one. He makes amazing chill music.. and gets madddddddddddd bishes. HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT ?? :smh:

It took the chillest cat to show you, gangsta kids are bums lol.. i been knew that. :smokin

0]

How did this turn into a Drake vs Commong thread?
When do the awards come on? I need to hear this.

But dissing someone the week your album releases and then everything being all cool and lovely at the all star game only a few weeks/months later was a '
eyes.gif
' move.​
You expected 40 something year old Common to fight tissue paper Drake?
Whatever. You don't just have an issue with someone the week your album releases and then it's daps and hugs when you aren't promoting anything.

How did this turn into a Drake vs Commong thread?
When do the awards come on? I need to hear this.
Tonight at 7 central
And it's NT brah, someone posted a very funny meme, Drake supporters got tight and used that as a weird way to discredit K.Dot as trash and then back door with Common is irrelevant because his music is not on the radio/starts fake beefs but murked Drake/and is a failed lyricist but crown this clown who raps off a blackberry as a goat
drake-blackberry-freestyle-funk-flex.jpg

I Love You NT, Drake clearly is the better lyricist,storyteller and all around superior artist of this generation:Wu-Tang

Last edited:
Sorry to bother this Drake vs Common thread with a question actually pertaining to the topic but is all of Black Hippy in this cypher?

Or just Kendrick?

Man, my thing is this: Drake yaps and yaps about "it's whatever if somebody wan' make it a thing" and "I got everybody on safety" - but when he actually gets called out he tucks his tail...

...that's all it is: don't pop off that you're down to battle and spit only to end up on some "this is beneath me - they're only doing it for promo."

A nice as he is when he actually spits, that's the main thing about Drake that irks me...

Tonight at 7 central
And it's NT brah, someone posted a very funny meme, Drake supporters got tight and used that as a weird way to discredit K.Dot as trash and then back door with Common is irrelevant because his music is not on the radio/starts fake beefs but murked Drake/and is a failed lyricist but crown this clown who raps off a blackberry as a goat
drake-blackberry-freestyle-funk-flex.jpg

I Love You NT, Drake clearly is the better lyricist,storyteller and all around superior artist of this generation:Wu-Tang

this is the best you could come up with? :smh: :lol:

people talking bout the capes; the clowns with the cubic zirconia kryptonite are far worse

go back to 08/09 when NT worshiped Drake but this board doesn't like change and Drake is changing the rap genre whether you like it or not

Drake sings and doesn't always act like he is the hardest dude alive..."OMG he's tissue soft"

Nobody is even saying Kendrick is a bad rapper because he's very good but people could careless who is coming at Drake; you clowns just want to have reason to go at him and recycle the same old comments

Back
Top Bottom