November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Orlando Premium has....

Jordan XV Retro Laser $89 FSR

Jordan XX2 Basketball $129 FSR

Jordan XX3 White/Red Low $99 FSR

Jordan Fusion 12 LS $129

Jordan VIII Womens $49 sz 6-10

Jordan Spiz'ike Messenger Bag $39

They also had about 4 different Premium Air Force 1 Lows for $79.99 and a bunch of Jordan 1 Lows from last summer for $69

what kind of women 8's? are they the womens aqua or the other?
Originally Posted by R3tro 3

San Ysidro Outlet Center UPDATE

NO CDPs 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 WhatsoEver but Manager said FOLSOM Outlet has another Assorted shipment before December

Mens Jordans
Omega 22's size 8-11
Assorted Team Jordans

20% Jordan Apparel;
Mostly Fusion Gear

40% Marked Apparel Clearance;
Mostly Soccer Gear

Womens Jordans
1's Low Blue Jean/White $39.99 size 7-10
8 Lows Brown/Pink $39.99 size 7-11

Was given notice THANKSGIVING Sale 11/28
20% off entire purchase
Power Hours
11/29 40% off Open til 1pm
11/30 40% off 3pm til Close
with an extra 50% off Clearance

thanks for the news. i guess imma have to hit up folsom more often...

yeah i was talkin to one of the reps there and the last coolest thing that came there was a 10/13 pack for 200!!!! but that was weeks ago and was only one pair(10.5)

Originally Posted by r00m112

zongetsu23, Nike has a hotline you can call where they locate products at the outlets if you give them the style code. Read the first post of this thread and all the info and the number are in there.

As for your first question, just do a search on google, it's very easy.

And your second question, just go through and read the posts in this topic.
hey man thanks for looking out

San Marcos has ALOT of Flipsydes on the hash wall. They still got a lot of Omegas, AJF 3 (gray and yellow), XV Laser, XX3 Low (white and red), and All StarLeBron V's. In other words.. Nothing new.

nerd.gif
o town premium has womens 8's....i gotta check that out
pimp.gif
*prays its the white/aqua pair*

I love the fact that cdp shoes in B-grade form, have individual product labels, unlike the bundled retail A-grades.
white/carmine-black looks a heck of a lot better than
multi/multi-multi

Food for thought. This is actually the selling pitch for me, and it's been enough 2 keep my awareness very top-notch.
It's been a hell of a blast doing this outlet thing and I'm only getting better at this.
There is so much more I would like 2 share but I'd rather not give away any gems.
If you are an outlet hunter of Kid Lebron stature or better, get at me. I may have something for you.

Big ups to the man who posted about the Kobe jackets at Orange. Bought 2 for Christmas presents. Orange had yellow/black and white/purple/yellow Kobe shortsfor $20. Alot of other clothing for 40% off, but nothing else really worth mentioning. Golf polo's excluding the Tiger collection come out to about$20-$25. Shoes were terrible.

Huge sale at the Puma outlet at Orange. 40% off all merchandise. Additional 20% off through Sunday with coupon card (just ask the people up front, they shouldbe more than happy to give you one). Got some blk/grey suedes for $25, red for $20.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Big ups to the man who posted about the Kobe jackets at Orange. Bought 2 for Christmas presents. Orange had yellow/black and white/purple/yellow Kobe shorts for $20. Alot of other clothing for 40% off, but nothing else really worth mentioning. Golf polo's excluding the Tiger collection come out to about $20-$25. Shoes were terrible.

Huge sale at the Puma outlet at Orange. 40% off all merchandise. Additional 20% off through Sunday with coupon card (just ask the people up front, they should be more than happy to give you one). Got some blk/grey suedes for $25, red for $20.
^^ your welcome, glad to actually help for once. BTW how many kobe jackets are left? when i went they just put them out, now i regret not pickingone up. lol

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

nerd.gif
o town premium has womens 8's....i gotta check that out
pimp.gif
*prays its the white/aqua pair*

They weren't the Aqua's, they were the other color. Ice Blue or something.

shoetrends.com has pre-ordering of MELO M5 for 90 fsr, if anyone's interested.

I did a phone order on that Kobe jacket and the Orange manager kept on saying that no phone orders on clearance and he said let me think about it and I'llcall you back and he finally called back and sounded he did a huge favor for me.
eyes.gif

xInVaSiAn661x, Big ups and kudos to you man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Orlando Premium has....

Jordan XV Retro Laser $89 FSR

Jordan XX2 Basketball $129 FSR

Jordan XX3 White/Red Low $99 FSR

Jordan Fusion 12 LS $129

Jordan VIII Womens $49 sz 6-10

Jordan Spiz'ike Messenger Bag $39

They also had about 4 different Premium Air Force 1 Lows for $79.99 and a bunch of Jordan 1 Lows from last summer for $69

what kind of women 8's? are they the womens aqua or the other?
Originally Posted by R3tro 3

San Ysidro Outlet Center UPDATE

NO CDPs 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 WhatsoEver but Manager said FOLSOM Outlet has another Assorted shipment before December

Mens Jordans
Omega 22's size 8-11
Assorted Team Jordans

20% Jordan Apparel;
Mostly Fusion Gear

40% Marked Apparel Clearance;
Mostly Soccer Gear

Womens Jordans
1's Low Blue Jean/White $39.99 size 7-10
8 Lows Brown/Pink $39.99 size 7-11

Was given notice THANKSGIVING Sale 11/28
20% off entire purchase
Power Hours
11/29 40% off Open til 1pm
11/30 40% off 3pm til Close
with an extra 50% off Clearance

thanks for the news. i guess imma have to hit up folsom more often...
Low Top CINDER/PINK , Not Grapes like these
http://www.pickyourshoes...._jordan_8_lo_cin_pink.htm

Just called the Nike Locator # (800-806-NIKE).

Had them search for multiple jordans, then was transfered to Special Orders and had them search there. Hope this saved everyone some time. Here it is:

CDP 3: # WASNT EVEN SHOWING UP (SO TOO EARLY)
CDP 4: NONE
CDP 5: NONE
CDP 6: DIDNT SEARCH CUZ EVERYONE KNOWS BOUT THOSE FROM A FEW DAYS AGO
CDP 9: NONE
CDP 13: NONE
And......SUGAR RAY 8'S: NONE.......lol

So nothing really, but I'm going to call several outlets today to see what they have.

For you Memphis people or a Nike employee: The nike rep I spoke to did find 2 sizes (not sure of them) of the Fire Red 5's from 2006 in the MemphisEmployee Store. So call them or go in there and see if they actually have them.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

were the kobe jackets only in large?

when i went on friday night, size large was all they had. I asked if we they had more in the back but everything is on the sale floor.

^Just got back from the MLK. no goodies or in the back. The employees that work thier are harsh. What about woodburn outlet?...^

Have called several outlets and will continue to do as the day goes on. I am only finding out about jordan retros and specifally shoes from the CDP's. Hereis what I have so far:

Seattle Premium (360-654-3120): Nothing

San Ysidro (619-428-8849): Nothing

South Chicago (773-846-5460): Nothing

Woodburn Oregon (503-982-0330): Nothing

Aurora Ohio (330-995-3080): Size 16 & 18 of "Retro 6's" (assuming Carmines, but didn't ask for color)

Delaware, Rohoboth (302-226-2950): retro 8's white/orange

Folsom: Nothing

North Georgia (706-216-7779): Nothing

Indiana, Edinburgh (812-526-8111): Nothing

Pigeon Forge (865-453-7907): Nothing

Come on people....just look call some outlets that I havent called yet and ask if they have any jordan retros in right now. Then post what you come up with.This is how were gonna not miss on some heat.

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

darn. Thanks though Mannchyld for the update. You live in the O?

Yup.... I check out the outlets every week, so I'll be updating a little more often.

Back
Top Bottom