November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Any kids size jordans (numbered) or dunks out there in like a 5Y? My girl is a 7 womens and I'm looking for some IIIs or Vs or Is for christmas.

at folsom i saw a fsr of womens low 1's in white canvas and blue sole. 24.99

Finish Line lists a size 12 and 13 available in the 5/18 package as well, even though there is only 1 of each size in the company. Lately the websitehasn't been reliable.

Did a SoCal roll call today?

Ontario Mills - Nothing
Camarillo - Nothing
Cabazon - Nothing
San Ysidro - Nothing
Orange - Nothing

I'm going to call them Monday, Wednesday and Friday,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Did a SoCal roll call today?

Ontario Mills - Nothing
Camarillo - Nothing
Cabazon - Nothing
San Ysidro - Nothing
Orange - Nothing

I'm going to call them Monday, Wednesday and Friday,
laugh.gif

Most CDP b-grades have dropped on Fridays.

I've got Johnson Creek covered, know the two guys who run the stock room M-F so if they get anything good in I'll get a phone call and let everyoneknow right away (although they rarely get anything)

cant find the thread these were in but I know people was tryin to cop these.. $65 fsr at Shoetrends.

[table][tr][td]
NDH006.jpg
[/td] [td]
NDH006-1.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
NDH006-2.jpg
[/td] [td]
NDH006-3.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
NDH006-4.jpg
[/td] [td]
NDH006-5.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm colorblind, can someone help me out with those dunk highs maldonado posted up there. Is that orange or red? Thanks. If that's red I'm all overit.

Originally Posted by sdnick

I'm colorblind, can someone help me out with those dunk highs maldonado posted up there. Is that orange or red? Thanks. If that's red I'm all over it.

Its an orange. No red sorry.

Got the VI Carmine's in from OH, Aurora. Absolutely flawless! No visible flaws at all. Props to those who posted the info!

got a pair of jordan countdown pack ix size 8.5 b grade that I got form seatle, and a pair of jordan viii playoffs size 8.5, I wear a size 9 and cant fit them,would let both go for outlet retail.............

Back
Top Bottom