November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^^^thanks to you. me and my sister try to do it that way all the time because as we all know the shoes don't last long before bulk buyers and regularcustomers buy them all. so it's better than calling nike and hoping their computers are updated quick.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Have called several outlets and will continue to do as the day goes on. I am only finding out about jordan retros and specifally shoes from the CDP's. Here is what I have so far:

Seattle Premium (360-654-3120): Nothing

San Ysidro (619-428-8849): Nothing

South Chicago (773-846-5460): Nothing

Woodburn Oregon (503-982-0330): Nothing

Aurora Ohio (330-995-3080): Size 16 & 18 of "Retro 6's" (assuming Carmines, but didn't ask for color)

Delaware, Rohoboth (302-226-2950): retro 8's white/orange

Folsom: Nothing

North Georgia (706-216-7779): Nothing

Indiana, Edinburgh (812-526-8111): Nothing

Pigeon Forge (865-453-7907): Nothing

Come on people....just look call some outlets that I havent called yet and ask if they have any jordan retros in right now. Then post what you come up with. This is how were gonna not miss on some heat.

do u no the size range for the 8's

Prime Outlets in Niagara Falls = Nothing
grin.gif

lol, i went to palm springs this weekend...and miss out on carmines. lookin for a sz 13 folks.

did get a chance to hit up cabazon outlets. they got an fsr of white/navy ZF95s and fsr of Chicago Air Max Pennys.

Originally Posted by themoy

lol, i went to palm springs this weekend...and miss out on carmines. lookin for a sz 13 folks.

did get a chance to hit up cabazon outlets. they got an fsr of white/navy ZF95s and fsr of Chicago Air Max Pennys.

how much for air max penny?

im more than likely gonna be at the rehoboth delaware outlets sometime this week i will take pics if i go

I am more than willing to do the work, but if people can step up and promise to call like 4 or 5 outlets every day, then we can have every outlet covered andnot rely on the inconsistent 800-806-NIKE. I just really think this is the only way to get the heat that we all so much desire.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I am more than willing to do the work, but if people can step up and promise to call like 4 or 5 outlets every day, then we can have every outlet covered and not rely on the inconsistent 800-806-NIKE. I just really think this is the only way to get the heat that we all so much desire.

Im Down , We should make a system who should call where so we dont call the same Outlets....

Were finnaly omitting some of the dumb post YEA...

Well heres my part
sanmarcos tx has fsr on like 5 pairs of premium forces from low's to rasheed highs and barkleys

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^I'm light years ahead of ya.

Word thats Whats Up!
Jus tryin 2 add what I can when I can!!
Its All Good that U Do What U do this is why NT iz so GOOOD!!!

WindyCity58 - what barkleys are you talking about? CB34 or Force Max B? Also, do you remember what colorway of the shoe they had, what price?

I know its a little late but has anyone seen the CB34 (blk/ppl) at the outlets lately?

Discover Mills Nike Factory Outlet has the watermelon vandals

$44
43qmfzc.jpg

I scooped a pair and girls got a ton of different shoes. ill post them later

Any kids size jordans (numbered) or dunks out there in like a 5Y? My girl is a 7 womens and I'm looking for some IIIs or Vs or Is for christmas.

^^^^ A size 5.5 might work better for your girl. Its usually a 1.5 size difference from women to mens shoes

William Rivera, i know i'm not on yr or kid lebron's level, but i def stay in here w u guys.

it sucks bc i do mostly updates in the NJ area. and sadly the only good info ive ever had recently was the JD air max lights.

other than that my updates usually go like this: Jersey gardens sucks. its not worth the trip.

But i would be down to get into the circle. lemme know

i know i know, PM

pimp.gif
good to see NT's workin together to get deals on shoes. I live in Orlando but don't have a car but whenever i visit the outlets i'll update

shoetrends has 7.5, 15,16 in VI/XVII

ndc has a size 12 penny 2 blk/blue, fsr of blk/purple pippens

leesburg outlet has the green sb wallets

i ordered the 3/20 pack from finishline (it showed fsr) , 1.5 weeks later i got the email saying they are out of stock, go figure

Back
Top Bottom