November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

xbiker47, Aurora Outlet is mayhem on Black Friday. Its like a 3 hour line to get into the mall. It gets that bad there; and if you step foo tin the store after 2 am, its already shredded with boxes on the floor and $!#% everywhere.

Nikembe Jetta, you planning on hitting the HOH CHI openings in a week or so? Hit me up via PM.
Well if its located in a mall I guess thats understandable, the nike I go to is in a outdoor tanger. I remember last year I left the outlets at 3 am and it was madness, people parked anywhere and everywhere.

Aurora is outdoor as well. I went two years ago on MM and it was f____d. Talk about people parking any & everywhere...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by showmedemkicks

Yes, I did PM you for the Phone number...but all I got from your reply was "it is". Anyways, I googled Sport City in Illinios and got their number. the store on 11102 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL‎ - (773) 660-1955‎ has Air Jordan 3s in size 9 and 9 1/2 for $160 but they don't ship.

Hey, my bad dude. I swear I really did send you the number... I wouldn't just type "it is" and send. Internet Explorer is doing this stupidthing now where they're reformatting all the phone #'s I type so that it becomes one of those Skype links (don't ask me why). I guess that ishtdoesn't compute in the context of a PM. Anyway, I PMed you the # you were looking for (I wasn't trying to jerk you around... no #%##). It shouldappear this time b/c I used dots instead of dashes. If it still isn't showing, let me know and I'll spell it out, like "seven seventhree..."
tongue.gif

No shoe updates for me, but I'll be in Grant Park tomorrow night celebrating Obama's win (yes, I have tickets
smile.gif
)

havent come up on JERSEY GARDENS in a minute, but i know i can always rely on my NJ NTers in this thread.

i wish that place in the chi would ship i need an 8.5 or a 9 and i wouldnt mind spending like 150 shipped wither. winks

QUESTION: when locating shoes in tha nike system do u tell them tha "name" of tha shoes or tha product code or something?
Ex. black stealth 23s or 0293455??????
if u do product codes where do u find tha numbers?

^^^ Just give them the style code and the shoe will show up in there system. You can get the style code off vintagekicks.com. (right under the pic of the shoe)

shoetrends has the air jordan one premier lasers for $100 FSR compare to uptempoair at $145
air-jordan-1-i-retro-hi-premier-lasered-edition-1.jpg

uptempoair has the air jordan one premier VRSTY RED/ DRK ARMY-Whit for $145 FSR
332134631.1.jpg

uptempoair jordan six rings army $175
332157011.3.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

shoetrends has the air jordan one premier lasers for $100 FSR compare to uptempoair at $145

uptempoair has the air jordan one premier VRSTY RED/ DRK ARMY-Whit for $145 FSR

uptempoair jordan six rings army $175
Thanks for the heads up....those laser are a great deal...the rest are so-so..I called around and looks like the red and the laser wont be aslimited drop as everyone thought...In my area (Jersey) alot of stores are carrying them for retail....If shoetrends offered faster shipping I would definitlycop for a buck...but Fedex ground I wont get them till next week and with the shipping they come to retail...Thanks for the heads up though..

nice pre-election pick up! Thanks for the heads up blackcat23mj! Got the lasers, now just nneed a sweet deal on the red premiers!

also free KK doughnut with I voted sticker
Free Frosty with sticker
Free Starbucks w/o sticker

PYS has these for 149.99
332157-011.jpg

and these for 129.99
332134-631.jpg

not as cheap as shoetrends but cheaper than uptempoair

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^lol McCain.

Still some SB Wallets at MLK Factory Outlet in Portland, my boy just confirmed, but he doesnt know jack about anything else. I'll be on Wednesday for a report cuz im gonna drop by there.

I said the wallets were still there!! I knew I wasnt crazy. No love

If you mean the blue ones, I know they had those at Castle Rock, CO outlet a few weeks ago for $49.99, fsr.

both of the I's and the 6 rings are on Jamaica ave. for those queens heads interested...damn i wished city sports shipped.....that was my ticket to theiii's...places in nyc still tryin to beast on the price for the iii's solo...i dont want he pack at all...jus the iii's

Originally Posted by chilliepalmer

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^lol McCain.

Still some SB Wallets at MLK Factory Outlet in Portland, my boy just confirmed, but he doesnt know jack about anything else. I'll be on Wednesday for a report cuz im gonna drop by there.

I said the wallets were still there!! I knew I wasnt crazy. No love
wallets are sold out according to the person i talked to on the phone. Thanks for the update though

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Whats the retail on those red/green jordan 1s?
$115 for both the lasers and red joints....either grab them at shoetrends for below retail (retail with shipping) or wait till Saturday when theyrelease..

A heads up....shoetrends has 6/17 pack re-upped again as well as 6 rings concords for $120....both really good prices in my opinion....you have to pay $15shipping though.....

Back
Top Bottom