November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Went to Greatmall Nike Factory Outlet and they have nothing good at all
mad.gif
except the low I's black/red... Gilroy Nike Factory Outlet have Lebron V's (New Orleans) in size 10 and 3 size 11 on the wall... And they also havethose laptop cement laptop w/ipod case too (cement) bag for $35.00 or $39.99 i think kind a forgot tho..
laugh.gif

got my army foamz today!

Thank you Only MJs Collected/Frank!!! real-deal NT'er, not no scammer!!!
pimp.gif

Ontario, CA outlet got nothing of importance right now...maybe thanksgiving week.

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

got my army foamz today!

Thank you Only MJs Collected/Frank!!! real-deal NT'er, not no scammer!!!
pimp.gif

Ontario, CA outlet got nothing of importance right now...maybe thanksgiving week.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Yuku pisses me off sometimes.

Anyway, eastbay has women's VIII's sizes 10-13 or 8.5-11.5 in men's, 99 bucks, discounts should work (20% off $99+), and with a 20% gift card,that's a steal. It's the white with orange and blue cw. The 12's added to cart.

air_jordan_viii_retro_womens.jpg

I found the three listings for the XX3s on NDC (jordan, new releases). They are all out of stock and have no image/info listed.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Morning people.....

GOLD FLIGHTPOSITES SZ 8 (2 pr) AND 9 (7 prs) 624015 071

Houston Premium
281-758-1966
oh my bad guys....they are $99.99

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by purpleTc

ndc has some of the motorsports, white/red/black, and unc XX3 in select sizes
Don't see them anywhere bro..

what are oyu talking about those arent even out

they are on there, switch around between colors, the images arent there but the style codes and color codes are correct

You can view the image on NDC before they come out, but aren't available to order until the morning they launch

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i check my ross for you memphis

thx man, pm and let me know if you find anything!

Originally Posted by Bwood56

Memphis, whheres the location at, and the mall called ? thanks in advance

berkeley mall goldsboro,nc 27531

NDC has restocked a ton of sizes in the jordan 1 armed forces.
$69.99 tons of sizes in both colors.

Originally Posted by jcliz

For any football/lacrosse players, Eastbay has an unbelievable deal on 2K6 cleats for $9.99 FSR: http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSearch.cfm?keyword=huarache+2k6.http://www.eastbay.com/ca...cfm?keyword=huarache+2k6. They're backordered until 12/1, but worth the risk. I'm 3 for 3 so far on the Eastbay backorders so hopefully my luck continues. Also, use "emmapete" for 15% off no minimum.

WOW! Excellent find, i could use an alternate pair of cleats. And for $10 im not worried bout how good they are, but im guessing there pretty good causehuaraches are good shoes.

Back
Top Bottom