November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

SoMuchSole,

At least you guys got em up on swoosh. I cant find them anywhere on the ndc. Id pay retail for em right now if I could, but dont see em. Guess I gotta wait...

uh, weird, but the 10/13 pack is up on shoetrends. they've never had it before at least today... they have a lot of sizes.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

That code's only good on clearance items.
yeah i was referring to the jordan 1 on ndc coz they were on clearance, sorry about not mentioning that

Does any1 have anything on the next cdp bgrade?
I can't seem 2 pick up any solid info. I was able 2 get a heads up on the carmine drop(twice
wink.gif
) but this is ridiculous

^ i just called, the lady said they were 'out of stock before they reached a factory store'

Also, Will just dropped some info for you guys. 8.5,13,16 left. hurry!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

That code's only good on clearance items.
yeah i was referring to the jordan 1 on ndc coz they were on clearance, sorry about not mentioning that

Oh damn yeah good lookin' out I didn't realize those were on clearance.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Not sure if this would be considred a good deal or not, but Urban Outfitters website has some of the AM1's that came out around the Olympics (Black/Gold, White/Bronze) on sale for $99.99, plus the LUCKYBREAKS8 code works and knocks 25% off of that. I tried an older free shipping code, but it didn't work. So, $85 plus tax, shipped. They had some sizes.
Do you mean these?
AM1004.jpg

If so, Shoetrends has pretty much an fsr for $80, shipping is $15 bucks though. But if you buy multiples or buy some of the other colors (only 11.5 and up on the black pair) it comes out a bit cheaper.
Yup, those, plus the black/gold, and the brown/silver ones. Yeah I figured it was around the same deal as other places, but a deal nonetheless, Ithink they retailed at $130.

call nike and track jordan V, they got scattered sizes for metallic Vs (9.5 is lowest), some 10.5 in green beans and sport royals, and maybe a 10.5 and/or 11in black/white/fire red

no CDP IIIs in system
no CDP IVs
no CDP Vs

scattered sizes for black cat IIIs and pure IIIs as well you guys are gonna have to call nike and track these bc the dude didnt tell me the exact places wherethey were...good luck

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Anyone seen any Kobe's in outlets anywhere lately? I'm especially looking for these:

Vacaville (CA) outlet had a bunch of the white and purple ones the last time I went

Victoryballer - not sure they have anymore, but the vacaville outlet in CA had those wht/ppl/grey kobe III's a while back. They were $69.99. I believe thisis the style #324918-102.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by jojobud

call nike and track jordan V, they got scattered sizes for metallic Vs (9.5 is lowest), some 10.5 in green beans and sport royals, and maybe a 10.5 and/or 11 in black/white/fire red
This is a complete bust. All of those V's were supposedly at the Memphis Employee Store but they don't actually have any of them. Complete waste of time, don't bother calling.

Originally Posted by themoy

uh, weird, but the 10/13 pack is up on shoetrends. they've never had it before at least today... they have a lot of sizes.
Look at my post from yesterday:

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

OK, so which one of you guys took that size 12 10/13 CDP from Shoetrends? I saw it, had to do something at work and when I came back to order saw that it was sold out of my size
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jojobud

my bad...dude just told me they had them

thanks for clarifying
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to implicate you for wasting my time, it wans't your fault. Thanks for posting the info.

Originally Posted by nikes06

^ i just called, the lady said they were 'out of stock before they reached a factory store'

Also, Will just dropped some info for you guys. 8.5,13,16 left. hurry!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom