November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

NDC has

all star 23s sz 12 $184.99
jordan 1s pearl white/hay walnut $69.99 sz 10.5 and up
jordan 1s medium brown/ urban haze $69.99 sz 10 and up

and you can use the 20% coupon on the 1s and brings it down to $55.99

what does NDC stand for whats the website sorry for being dumb and asking but idk please dont answer to hasrh

Originally Posted by CoachE23

what does NDC stand for whats the website sorry for being dumb and asking but idk please dont answer to hasrh

NDC= nike dot com = nike.com

Not sure if this would be considred a good deal or not, but Urban Outfitters website has some of the AM1's that came out around the Olympics (Black/Gold,White/Bronze) on sale for $99.99, plus the LUCKYBREAKS8 code works and knocks 25% off of that. I tried an older free shipping code, but it didn't work. So, $85 plus tax, shipped. They had some sizes.

nike outlet in kenosha, WI. i saw HD germany size 14. i got a hyperdunk TB in back wall also size 10.5 but thats the only one.probably a returned item

Gilroy, CA on Nov 19 (408-847-4300)

Zoom kobe ii Lakers (i remember 8.5 to 10.5) $75
Air jordan xx2 Blk-red (original not CDP) (almost FSR) $125
Zoom flight 95 (it was $65, not sure the size, there were plenty box on the shelf)

Sorry no pix.

And One of store staffs was wearing Oregon HD. it was sick!!!!

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Not sure if this would be considred a good deal or not, but Urban Outfitters website has some of the AM1's that came out around the Olympics (Black/Gold, White/Bronze) on sale for $99.99, plus the LUCKYBREAKS8 code works and knocks 25% off of that. I tried an older free shipping code, but it didn't work. So, $85 plus tax, shipped. They had some sizes.
Do you mean these?
AM1004.jpg

If so, Shoetrends has pretty much an fsr for $80, shipping is $15 bucks though. But if you buy multiples or buy some of the other colors (only 11.5 and up onthe black pair) it comes out a bit cheaper.

Kicks-r-us citysole has a sz 10.5 motorsport xx3 in stock. Someones credit card must have been declined?

OK, so which one of you guys took that size 12 10/13 CDP from Shoetrends? I saw it, had to do something at work and when I came back to order saw that it wassold out of my size
mad.gif

Just got back from the new Nike Outlet in Jersey Shore Premium Outlets (Tinton Fall NJ)....didnt have much but here are the highlights...

325319-001.jpg

FSR $99

aj11_lo_blk_zest.jpg

FSR $39.99

aj11_w_lo_blk_gold.jpg

Ladies FSR $39.99

320509-011.jpg

Nike 320509-011 (Crinkled Patent Leather) FSR.$39.99 (I think please double check)

Could I please have the phone number to Nike Outlet in Jersey Shore Premium Outlets (Tinton Fall NJ)?

Thanks in advance.

I went to my local Nordstrom Rack a few days ago and saw some AM95's for $50 in a few sizes. I'm not knowledgable about air maxes so I don't knowif these are heat or garbage, but here are a few pics I took of em. If any one is interested in a pair, I could probably stop by again and pick a pair up foryou. So...just hit me up.

Just A Heads Up I Was Just Able To Place All Three XXIII's Coming Out Next Weekend Into My Cart On Swoosh.com....... No Discount It Looks Like Tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Just A Heads Up I Was Just Able To Place All Three XXIII's Coming Out Next Weekend Into My Cart On Swoosh.com....... No Discount It Looks Like Tho
eyes.gif
Yea, wusup with that? Why does it let you add the sizes to your cart when there's still one more week until the launch? I've never seenthis happen before on swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom