November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Just got the Zoom Trainers from South Carolina,
smokin.gif

U GOT THOSE FROM MY OUTLET....WE THA ONLY ONE IN SC I'LL KEEP YALL UPDATED ON WHAT WE GET ANYTHING THAT DOESNT HAVE A JUMPMAN OR AN AF1 WILL NOT BE COPPEDIN MY CITY LMAO

www.jumpmansneakers.com just put up the Jordan xx3 chicago and Unc up for presale for 240
better price than they had at osneaker for 300...... if anyone is looking to preorder those
also have the jordan xi/xii pack up and a few other packages on sale

i got myself 3 pairs last month. Looking for more this month, thanks guys..
happy.gif

Everyone check your local rugged warehouse!

Jordan retro 11 low black and yellow 59.99

Jordan Jeter sneaker navy/white 59.99

jordan 22 basketball 59.99

jordan 22 Alpha/Omega white/red 59.99

^^^^^^ the 22s have been marked down to 59.99 at nike outlets?? danm I picked up a pair acouple weeks ago for 50$ with a crap load of coupons and I thought Iwas gettin a good deal then.

Originally Posted by diddypop24

Everyone check your local rugged warehouse!

Jordan retro 11 low black and yellow 59.99

Jordan Jeter sneaker navy/white 59.99

jordan 22 basketball 59.99

jordan 22 Alpha/Omega white/red 59.99

rugged warehouse ?

^^its a closeout store owned by gabriel brothers
nothing special there usually smells bad but i guess they have some jordans now

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Bwood56

^^ wow.. leach i see
indifferent.gif

Why? because he used this thread for what it was intended for.. to buy shoes at a discount?
indifferent.gif

Hes a leach if if hes talkin bout the 4s. Hes got 2 posts and comes in bragging about it asking for more.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Are BB2s at any outlets?

Check your local Nordstrom Rack for BB2's. The closest to me (north Seattle) has had several colors in many sizes the past few times I've been in.

Svsm lebron v @vacaville Nike outlet size 8 on hash wall $79.99 plus 20% off 1 pair only and one pair of mr. Basketball size 9 $59.99 plus 20% off 1 pair only.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Svsm lebron v @vacaville Nike outlet size 8 on hash wall $79.99 plus 20% off 1 pair only and one pair of mr. Basketball size 9 $59.99 plus 20% off 1 pair only.

sold out good info though

I'd try calling again maybe you will get someone who will really look I was in there around 4:45pm and nobody was in there . Maybe a Niketalker swoopedthem and didn't say anything.

^^i have no idea, i got the tip from someone on the jordan brand section, i asked for a 11 and he asked if i wanted the last two pairs of 11. I said no. iguess that's all they had, but the guy who worked there said they got them in today, i got the information like 30 mins ago.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^its a closeout store owned by gabriel brothers
nothing special there usually smells bad but i guess they have some jordans now

Yo Poofy where my money that you owe me!!!

b grade carmines at folsom mall - (916) 985-7313, thank adee boy 916, call now

i know they have size 13 got mine shipped overnight for like 135 which in my opinion is really good

Back
Top Bottom