November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

i went to my local outlet on tuesday and asked if they'd be willing to hold a 'few' pairs for me until saturday morning. they said no problem and iended up filling up a cart. i'm expecting to end up with over 50 pairs for under $700 (yeah I like the cheapies). i'd also like to order some cheapb-ball and running shoes from other stores, but don't know what's out there...so far on my cart i've got some air max 2005s, stabs, daybreaks,flight 96s, flight five fives, af25s and vandals. what do your stores have in the $20-80 rack range? I've also got a really cool SB leather jacket which is50% off and some Ts...

the 40% off clearance footwear? Is this true or not? Source?

sorry, just dont want to make that hour long drive for nothing

Angel

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

^you got 2 hours to wait in lime till they open, hope you find something worth it.

Pics?

Seattle Premium opened at 10 not midnight. They didn't really have anything. Only stuff that stood out to me was: Omega XX2's and black/yellow low11's. I picked up the low 11's for $30 with discount.

just got home from my local factory outlet..pretty much waited for nothing, i got sum running shoes that ive been needing very bad and nothing good what soever was there. same stuff theyve had the last two weeks. i did find a random white jordan 12.5 low sz 11. .5 to big but they feel real good so i picked em up.they was 79.99 then the 20% discount.

just got back from ontario, picked up a pair of white/white ZK2s for 40 (when i got there there were only sz 8.5 and 10.5 but a good amount of them. but by thetime i left there was nothing), a few pairs of basketball shorts, and a Jordan Flight Club patent leather bag (never seen it before, 329913-011, retail 150)for 50.

they also had grey/green Lebron 5s for 60 - 20%, had pretty much a FSR up to sz 12 when i got there, but they only had sz 8.5 and 12 by the time i left. Notworth the trip IMO.

Confirmed with an employee: 40% off all wall shoes tomorrow.

Originally Posted by tuna629

just got back from ontario, picked up a pair of white/white ZK2s for 40 (when i got there there were only sz 8.5 and 10.5 but a good amount of them. but by the time i left there was nothing), a few pairs of basketball shorts, and a Jordan Flight Club patent leather bag (never seen it before, 329913-011, retail 150) for 50.

they also had grey/green Lebron 5s for 60 - 20%, had pretty much a FSR up to sz 12 when i got there, but they only had sz 8.5 and 12 by the time i left. Not worth the trip IMO.

Confirmed with an employee: 40% off all wall shoes tomorrow.
Damn those ZK2s went fast. Did they have any Kobe gear?

can i get a woodburn update please ? my girl is heading out there nwxt weekend . anybody hook me up with a update ?

if i do a phone order for sum shoes and they dont fit can i return them to my local outlet for a refund?

POWER HOURS Tomorrow are Back wall ( hash ) footwear 40% from 10am-1pm. But on Sunday while every other store is doing Golf apparel Power hours from3pm-close, South Chicago is doing 40% off basketball FW and apparel instead because they don't carry golf apparel in da 'hood. Jordan FW excludedthough. Some nice hoops shoes there though. Zoom Soldiers marked down to $59.99 and then 40% off = $35.99. I'm sure the retro basketball styles will be40% off too ( Some Zoom Flights, Penny 1's, etc. )

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Extra 20% off swoosh... code SWOOSHGIFT

What's The Exemptions For This Coupon? I'm Currently Tryin To Use It On A Pair Of Pippens And Penny 2's But For Some Reason It Is Not Giving Me ThePrice Break On These Items
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom