November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

dang the hundreds sale was ******ed... poorly executed again.... they got 100 customers (through register) in like 4 hours.... that was straight up bs..

125 or more

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

FYI, Live Cashback is up to 30 percent off for eBay right now, if you want to hunt some OG or missed releases of any sort. Not sure if that was posted.

For info on how Live Search works, go here: https://cashbackaccount.search.live.com/cashback/faq.aspxhttps://cashbackaccount.s...ive.com/cashback/faq.aspx

(Also, Foot Locker/Eastbay are currently 20 percent.)
thanks for the head up on the ebay cashback! copped penny II's for 78 bucks shipped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by joeysole

^^When you spend $125 or more the code is good (If xx3s drop on Swoosh hope code works)

The XX3's are on swoosh already...and if you read the fine print of the coupon details it reads can't be used on Jordan launch products.
does everyone else see xx3's(unc,bulls,wizards) on swoosh for some reason i can't see them on mine
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

POWER HOURS Tomorrow are Back wall ( hash ) footwear 40% from 10am-1pm. But on Sunday while every other store is doing Golf apparel Power hours from 3pm-close, South Chicago is doing 40% off basketball FW and apparel instead because they don't carry golf apparel in da 'hood. Jordan FW excluded though. Some nice hoops shoes there though. Zoom Soldiers marked down to $59.99 and then 40% off = $35.99. I'm sure the retro basketball styles will be 40% off too ( Some Zoom Flights, Penny 1's, etc. )

Do you think they will discount phone orders. I am trying to get those penny 1s at a good price...and if i get them 40% off i would love it. let me know

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Anybody know any sites with the XX3's for retail or close to retail?

some stores like footlocker, & eastbay might still have em online. if not try ebay, use the live.com discount and get em for cheap

Only thing I found worth Updating:

Nike Blazer High Premium LAX Edition

330245-001 (only 7.5 & 8.5 left.....40% off tomorrow maybe??)

St. Louis Mills Outlet (314) 227-5575

Shouts to Eddie for coming thru wit them SB Blazer Elites.. FIREEE!!

Any Nike Air Zoom Flight Five (white / midnight navy / metallic silver) floating around still in a sz.12 or 13 ?

Well just got back.

i did alright:

air stabs
zoom flights
j.kidd samples
air force max barkleys

and got home and realized i was charged 59.99 instead of 39.99 like the sticker on the box says for the zoom flights.
mad.gif

all for 126.xx

mmxxn6.jpg

okay i was a skeptical guy but i'm gonna post up my experience with th eLive CAshback. its all good and i got 30% off on just a regular Ebay purfchase.copped the 'premium grey am 90's' for 104.00 and got 31.35 back in my account. wonderful so far and no issues.

108sneakers on market st in Newark NJ has the 5's pack CDP, 4's pack , 3's pack, and 1's pack all are $180 for both Black Friday sale (tillMonday) I don't know if they ship but give them a call or stop in ...scattered sizes in all...call information for the number..

Originally Posted by K23J

if i do a phone order for sum shoes and they dont fit can i return them to my local outlet for a refund?
Yes However, NO PHONE ORDERS TILL MONDAY. It's already hectic as it is. Info via manger.

Back
Top Bottom