November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

If anyone is interested or wears there product

jc_holiday_coupon_2008.jpg

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ a. its a WOMENS shoe
b. biggest is a WOMENS 11 which is a mens 9.5
c. READ

THANKS BUT NO THANKS YOU DONT HAVE TO MENTION IT
smile.gif
I KNOW these are WOMEN's I just want to know do they have men's rejuven8 in that outlet

PF has a million pair for rejuven8's. the all white ones. like $49.99. call em up

ontario mills update:
Lebron Soldiers 2 color ways, one was olympic i believe 59.99
Air Zoom Kobe II white outs or clouds 49.99
Vintage black/gold Vandals 49.99
Huarache 08 red/white color way 69.99
Jordan 1s low white/blue (the jean colored one)
Alot of kobe and jordan gear marked down

I believe there was some sale going for black friday but i was in a rush and didnt get a chance to see the deals.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Yea but during a certain time!
Son, These deals are crazy! I bought the purple p-rods with the hash discount plus my discount for $7.19. WTTH! They are literary giving awaystuff! Do, NOT, miss out people!

[h1]For those who are interested ... All 3 of the XX3s drop tonight on JUMPMAN23.com.. The Air Jordan XX3 Legacy Series lands at Flight Club November 27th8:59pm PST/11:59 pm EST.[/h1]

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Joey, No Call Yesterday!?
tired.gif
I would've gave up a pair of carmines for that.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

You only got 12 pairs on ice I mean 1 pair wouldnt hurt right?

Dang! Hook me up with 1! Ill give you my 7s for one.

^^^disregard my previous post there!!! I am on my cell and tryin to quote a post and it's not working so well. Sorry guys.

Ok so....if I go tonight at midnight, I will get 20% off my entire purchase, correct? Just want to clarify before I make the trip.

I'm sure the flyer can tell you MUCH BETTER than we can. But I'll try to make it as transparent as possible.

***From Midnight until Noon (a whole 12 hours), take AN ADDITIONAL 20%(TWENTY PERCENT) OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!!!!! (some restrictions will apply and theserestrictions will vary from store to store)

***From Noon (12:00N) on Friday November 28, 2008 until Sunday November 30, 2008 TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 50%(FIFTY PERCENT) OFF OF ALL CLEARANCE APPAREL.

From what I know, that's what you can expect for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I'm sure the flyer can tell you MUCH BETTER than we can. But I'll try to make it as transparent as possible.

***From Midnight until Noon (a whole 12 hours), take AN ADDITIONAL 20%(TWENTY PERCENT) OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!!!!! (some restrictions will apply and these restrictions will vary from store to store)

***From Noon (12:00N) on Friday November 28, 2008 until Sunday November 30, 2008 TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 50%(FIFTY PERCENT) OFF OF ALL CLEARANCE APPAREL.

From what I know, that's what you can expect for tomorrow.

Comedy.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Which outlet has better selection Gilroy or Milpitas?

go to vacaville, i heard they might get a surprise drop thats gonna make everyone crazy.

^^When you spend $125 or more the code is good (If xx3s drop on Swoosh hope code works)

The XX3's are on swoosh already...and if you read the fine print of the coupon details it reads can't be used on Jordan launch products.

Originally Posted by abstrack

^^When you spend $125 or more the code is good (If xx3s drop on Swoosh hope code works)

The XX3's are on swoosh already...and if you read the fine print of the coupon details it reads can't be used on Jordan launch products.

True True

nike williamsburg.

12 pairs of gucci 1's
12 pairs of laser 1's

fusion limited 3's
and a few pairs of other 3s. only for black friday =D

no phone orders. black friday. FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY. =D

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

nike williamsburg.

12 pairs of gucci 1's
12 pairs of laser 1's

fusion limited 3's