November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

i need a pair of size 10 and 9 carmines...who knows where? thanks! man im still heated i missed out on them. 2-3 times too!! unacceptable =(

Man, I gotta say... HOH CHICAGO IS THE TRUTH!!!

I've been twice in the past 2 days for some nice pickups... PROPS TO only MJs collected

Tonight when I was there I got to see Common rock the stage. Too bad I had to get home to my wife and kid, so I couldn't stick around to catch Lupe andKanye's performances... did anyone stick around for that? I also just missed the Bulls appearance, but I aint no groupie, so I wasn't really trippinoff that.

FYI, the only sizes they got left in the green foams are super small... like 7 and 7.5.

They released those yellow (or orange?) "snake pool" hyperdunks that only MJs collected posted above today (Friday).

Tomorrow (Saturday) morning they're releasing two more pairs of exclusive hyperdunks. One was black/purple (I assume a Kobe colorway), with lasering onthe toe. Looked decent, but I'm not really into hyperdunks. I can't really remember what the other pair looked like, so I guess it didn't makemuch of an impression on me.
tired.gif

But anyway... dope store. I can definitely see myself making the trip out there quite a few times in the future... especially now that I've formed a solidconnect there. I can only pray that they get the purple foams when those drop.
nerd.gif

ndc has 20% off clearance code NOVCLEAR AND FREE SHIPP CODE GIVENIKE . they had some decent stuff brown pippens for 111.00 then 20% of makes them under 100just check it out you will find somthing

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by joeysole

318772-001.jpg

$39.99 318772 - 001 (hash wall)
Few sizes came in.. Was told $39.99 but I would call to confirm that price

Jersey Gardens NJ Outlet
Just called, lady said they don't have them and a bunch of ppl have called

They do have them, they just aren't unpacked yet. But they're $129.99 - not $40.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Man, I gotta say... HOH CHICAGO IS THE TRUTH!!!

I've been twice in the past 2 days for some nice pickups... PROPS TO only MJs collected

Tonight when I was there I got to see Common rock the stage. Too bad I had to get home to my wife and kid, so I couldn't stick around to catch Lupe and Kanye's performances... did anyone stick around for that? I also just missed the Bulls appearance, but I aint no groupie, so I wasn't really trippin off that.

FYI, the only sizes they got left in the green foams are super small... like 7 and 7.5.

They released those yellow (or orange?) "snake pool" hyperdunks that only MJs collected posted above today (Friday).

Tomorrow (Saturday) morning they're releasing two more pairs of exclusive hyperdunks. One was black/purple (I assume a Kobe colorway), with lasering on the toe. Looked decent, but I'm not really into hyperdunks. I can't really remember what the other pair looked like, so I guess it didn't make much of an impression on me.
tired.gif

But anyway... dope store. I can definitely see myself making the trip out there quite a few times in the future... especially now that I've formed a solid connect there. I can only pray that they get the purple foams when those drop.
nerd.gif
Damn I pissed I missed that performance last nite
mad.gif
I'mabout to head out to the HoH in a little while myself with the mrs.

^^^ Works for me as well.

2008 Retro Silver Flightposites $125 flat around the way PM ME if interested.

oh boy what a day, went to HOH LA at 7am came back at 2pm....nothing compared to darkfire, he was there from monday! i just got impatient with the truck ofitalys coming late by a few hours, lol, got 9 pairs between me and my mom, mostly for NTrs.... they also had

BMPs
FR Spizike
LS Jordan 1's
OSU home and away Lebron Soldier 2
CTK and SVSM Bron SOldier 2

all 3 23's are gonna be there black friday

also Live.com/ebay update..
Of course, the most attractive part is PayPal will team up with Live Search and eBay to offer huge discount for shopping "Buy it Now" items on eBay.com.

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by joeysole

318772-001.jpg

$39.99 318772 - 001 (hash wall)
Few sizes came in.. Was told $39.99 but I would call to confirm that price

Jersey Gardens NJ Outlet
Just called, lady said they don't have them and a bunch of ppl have called

They do have them, they just aren't unpacked yet. But they're $129.99 - not $40.

Actually almost all gone.. Employees scooped them up for $39.99.. Shouts to Eddie & his wifey for coming thru & picking up a pair..

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Can anyone pick up a pair of the Olive Foams in a size 9.5, or 9 for me for retail plus shipping?
Paypal ready. Thanks.

good luck homie

Well UNLIKE some flakys...Frank looked out that's why Frank is in....

Who else wants to step up to the plate and be down with the KINGS????

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Who else wants to step up to the plate and be down with the NTOC????
I wouldn't mind calling a ferw outlets each day, but is there a list of which ones are covered so far?

Nothing at Seattle Premium. Starting to get that outlet on lockdown. Know many employees there and gettin updates of whats comin in day by day.

Dolphin outlet has SB jackets (patchwork jacket) for 39.99 and the cement print for 29.99 and the leather sb collection jacket for 129.99 and a few more. And Iheard on black all sweater are 50% off

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Who else wants to step up to the plate and be down with the NTOC????
please please please.... can I be apart of the movement?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom