November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

centrailia wa outlet update. 360-736-7434

they had the folllowing in scattered sizes. all were 49.99

i also seen 1 pair of ben gordon sharkleys, and 1 pair of bred 6 rings samples

Hey dudes-giving you a woodburn update. We got some massive footwear markdowns

We'll do phone orders from 5a-10a monday morning, and maybe during the day if we have coverage.

Silver Foamposite Pros-$64.99
Black Zoom Flight 96s-$34.99
Zoom Flight 95 Premiums-$34.99
Infrared 90 AF1s-$49.99
Spiridon AF1s-$54.99
Toronto, Germany, and Japan Supreme AF1s-$49.99
Germany Premium AF1 Mids-$34.99
All White AM 90's (325018-111)-$39.99
Blue/Yellow/White AM Plus (306696-481)-$24.99

Mods-please copy this post to the December updates

Also a couple things to remember

-some orders won't get processed and shipped until tuesday or maybe wednesday. You guys don't understand how time consuming it is to process one phoneorder, especially how busy stores are this time of year. We aren't eastbay. We don't have people standing by all day specifically to process orders.
-we won't be able to double box everyones order. We don't have boxes just lying around like a warehouse.
-also the max purchase over the phone is $200 per order. This is for insurance purposes. Orders for more than that have to be seperate.

pimp.gif

We have sizes 8, 9-12 in the foams.....

company wide markdowns....

Also the black/red XV's are $69.99-not a fsr however. 8.5-11 I believe

thanks woodburnnike for the update and info!! ahh i wish i could jump on another pair of the silver foamposites pros but my wallet and budget tells me no. needto save for the holidays unforunately.
frown.gif
o wells, thanks anyways!!

thanks for the update woodburn
pimp.gif
, i just heard about those forces going down to 49.99, and if thats nationwide thats beautiful news.

so i get back from Chitown ,Sunday, in time to hit STL Mills and I see a rack with the CDP inserts stapled to the wall
the stand with the price said $149.99-it was two shoe stand and only one with a price

so I assume they were selling this pack for $150 . they were out
I bet employees snatched them all anyway
I went to Chi just knowing that STL never gets CDPs at the outlet store
THE ONE WEEKEND IM GONE< THEY HIT!!!
I didnt even bother to ask which ones cuz I might have gotten upset... lol..

Damn no sz. 13 in the silvers foams at Woodburn...

But if it's company-wide, does the markdown apply to all outlets?

Foams at $65 is a steal no matter how you slice it.

Originally Posted by gibbles12

^^This Outlet DOES NOT Have Any Of Those Army 1s
wink.gif

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Also a couple things to remember

-some orders won't get processed and shipped until tuesday or maybe wednesday. You guys don't understand how time consuming it is to process one phone order, especially how busy stores are this time of year. We aren't eastbay. We don't have people standing by all day specifically to process orders.
-we won't be able to double box everyones order. We don't have boxes just lying around like a warehouse.
-also the max purchase over the phone is $200 per order. This is for insurance purposes. Orders for more than that have to be seperate.

phenomenal info. thanks

Thanks for the update! I was trying to get the retro XV, but no luck in my size. I was told only size 8 available. They still have foams and they're Agrade.

thank you woodburnNIKE..just copped pair of foams.. $73.24 shipped
pimp.gif
service was good, dude was real cool..and to confirm yes,it is a company-wide markdownon foams..good job nike
on another note, i called up the centrailia outlet in Wa, no sample bred 6rings were ever in the store
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Damn no sz. 13 in the silvers foams at Woodburn...

But if it's company-wide, does the markdown apply to all outlets?

Foams at $65 is a steal no matter how you slice it.
Yeah it's def. a steal. I need a 13 or 14 myself.

Anyone have the style number so I can call Special Orders?

Thanks.

just called woodburn...biggest is a 11..dont know bout other sizes...was lookin for a 12

homeboy said they are the only ones markin down today should be naition wide by tuesday

Thanks for the info WoodburnNike -

Picked up a pair of the foamposites and a couple zoom flight 96's. Can't beat those prices! Big ups to the employees there, guy I talked to was veryhelpful and knew his sh@#.

By the way, I think he said the biggest size on the foamposites left are 10's. Smaller sizes still left, good luck guys.

A good majority of the above listed shoes are only in size 15 or up, the Sharkleys are gone, and this store has never had sample J's or 6 rings, let alonesample 6 rings. Also, this store will only do phone orders on very rare occasion. Unlike Woodburn, this store has actually been instructed NOT to do phoneorders...actually, all Clearance Stores have been told that due to the time it takes to find the footwear and to process the order. When heat comes, it comesin very small numbers so finding 1 pair takes quite a while.

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Hey dudes-giving you a woodburn update. We got some massive footwear markdowns

We'll do phone orders from 5a-10a monday morning, and maybe during the day if we have coverage.

Silver Foamposite Pros-$64.99
Black Zoom Flight 96s-$34.99
Zoom Flight 95 Premiums-$34.99
Infrared 90 AF1s-$49.99
Spiridon AF1s-$54.99
Toronto, Germany, and Japan Supreme AF1s-$49.99
Germany Premium AF1 Mids-$34.99
All White AM 90's (325018-111)-$39.99
Blue/Yellow/White AM Plus (306696-481)-$24.99

Mods-please copy this post to the December updates
Incredible info. Hopefully other outlets will follow suit and if they do then I will be back at my local outlet coppin a pair of Foams. Goodinfo again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom