****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

I mean that style has been done for years, it's just now coming to the forefront because of shepard fairey's growing popularity and the campaign.

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

In reference to that Slam magazine on page 12 with Kobe... seems that everyone is trying to work that Adobe Illustrator/Obama effect now, can tell it's going to get played out.
Nice huaraches Mike Scarn.

Yea I agree. Wont fake. I thought to do it for a logo but naw. Give credit for originality. I'm ji disappointed in it's use for slam cuz I don't even like Kobe. He's def not someone I would position to symbize Obama which idealy is being done

Don't single out kobe though man,
it's 4 other players with that 5 cover madness.

Lebron, Kg, Wade, Kobe and Oden...

anways
lots of nice pick ups as usual

code6
Nice LO hd,
but for your lady? nice
what size are they?
what you pay for em if you don't mind me asking?
I got a pair from HOH and wasn't too impressed so I sold em to my buddy for retail,
I want a pair now lol.

pickups from the last 2 weeks

6 rings

Nike Zoom Lebron 6

Jumpman pro White/Navy

Jumpman pro Black/Red

Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro (Olympic Edition)

All of the sneaks together
tongue.gif

Blackberry Curve 8320
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got the Jumpman pro's 50% off and the 1's, lebron 6, and 6 rings for 30% off so im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still waiting on my 3's and my nike airstructures tho
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

haven't picked up too much the last few weeks, but I there more good stuff coming out.

Thought I'd share today....past month since HOH LA opened, Ive taken over the family room (it was empty anyway) as my second stock room...Keep in Mind imonly 14 and paid for everything in these pics except the Rice's....everything is for sale too btw (see sig)

thanks to NT chicago for sending me 6 bags for 3 lebrons...

Colleges - HOHLA - love the dudes down there...
Making History - HK
Snake Pool - Nikestore Lenox

Wise and Athlete shoes - NT CHI, Vinyls from ebay
Diesel (32 and 28) $50 each from Diesel

Need to return them Kobes, jumped the gun from footlocker mobile...

crap load of FSR Polos (cant say where...)

Thanks to Major DC\

SVSM - Nike outlet, came with two left straps though

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

trying to find a vid of this, or when he wipes the tears. real emotional for me personally. anybody got the link to the vid?

RIP "Toot"
frown.gif

Holy crap those Paris dunks just killed it! Some incredible pick-ups in here recently. INSANE!

Props on the RR line, by the way. Classic track.

had a 20 on me... my sz, cheap, my favorite color on the am95... why the eff not?

2v2bjq1.jpg
never gona wear them tho.... maybe when i head to big bear... naw....
laugh.gif

nbirn2103 -- the paris are dope, no doubt about that.... and I hate to do this (even tho NT loves this crap) but it sure seems like all you buy are HYPED upand very expensive SBs. I mean, londons, tokyos, pigeons, paris, and who the hell knows what else. I guess what Im asking is if you ever even wear them or justbuy whats "cool"

Paris aint even that
pimp.gif
, honestly they look like some BS that nike SB would put out now, they werent hot then, and really arent now, just another over hypedshoe
grin.gif

Just some budget pickups over the last couple of months. Nothing spectacular, but not bad for everyday kicks.

acb3646c4241402f05fcd01c0ddf78afbb20b320.pjpg

NB 991s, $29.99 from a used shoe shop. Looked brand new except for dirty laces, any scuffs are since I've had them.

9e636a06450c494007cdd7c90c7470a9faaf952f.pjpg

Air International Triax from '98. Got em on eBay for $3.00 plus shipping. I'll probably clean these up some more eventually.

Back
Top Bottom