****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Kartoon2005, Flint and vinsanity... thanks all...
happy.gif

really aprecaite it...
smile.gif

i hear ya the thing is i don't collect shoes as i hobby i just like shoes from my $60.00 dollar red filas to my $600.00 louis vuitton sneakers. it doesntmatter if its what everyone is wearing or what no one is wearing if i like how it looks i get it.

but do you homey im not mad just a different breed im 30 years old and been loving shoes since i was a kid.. i to get stuff i wanted and coudnt get when i wasyounger but i have to wear them like the 1st day back at school after summer break.

lomaboy - Are those Lance Mountain's out in LA?

Kevin - You just had to didnt ya
devil.gif
Did you find the size 8's?

360 Mars New Era that ive been after for a while

ugh i bought the 360 but now i really got pick pennys to cop the motorsports and the mid bred 1's but it was worth it
oh n starks elephant laces for when i cop my III

^ It released already. Was gonna cop last weekend but changed my mind. But i think that pic changed my mind again
nerd.gif

Fresh BOY DJ -- i am ready to see a collection post of all your kicks.
Zeshan007 -- info on the laces. which website?

two pick ups this time.
bred 12 picked them up from the post office yesterday for 121 shipped.
pimp.gif

oivdll.jpg

and the vivids i got a few weeks back locally, there ds and bought them for about 30 bucks no og box so i had to use one of my other air max boxes, since i hadto buy these other womens air max 90s he was selling them both for 60.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30wldac.jpg

now i'm just waiting on my grapes for 165 shipped and playoff 12 for 125 shipped.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked this up today: Didn't feel like breaking it out and taking pics so just used stock photos.
7143629c1535ea7a4f3e7def70f8de27d5550f6a.jpg

43036d6a1328e84447567ef77178dfdf35b6ce4d.jpg

Pretty nice bag.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ It released already. Was gonna cop last weekend but changed my mind. But i think that pic changed my mind again
nerd.gif

do you know of any online retailers that are selling them? i cant find any websites that carry them.

Those Zen boots literally scare me....i would throw up if someone wore those..even a women....

VERY nice pickups KEV and FreshBoy those uptempos are fire!!

Back
Top Bottom