NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

The force max glow brighter than any shoe I've seen, once the sunlight gets them charged u can see em glow indoors dosent even need to be dark dark the light just shines out of em!

The force max glow brighter than any shoe I've seen, once the sunlight gets them charged u can see em glow indoors dosent even need to be dark dark the light just shines out of em!

I say the galaxy flight 1 glows harder than the force max, with a Lil bit of light it gets they glow and the glow stays for a bit.

Last edited:
I wouldn't tape them, if you do the day you want to peel the tape off the logo will go as well. I just use a different insole from another shoe.I actually use my free run insoles for the break in period since they are thinner than most insoles.

I wouldn't tape them, if you do the day you want to peel the tape off the logo will go as well. I just use a different insole from another shoe.I actually use my free run insoles for the break in period since they are thinner than most insoles.
It's true but I haven't peeled the tape off of a shoe yet. But I'm probably a lot newer to the game than you as well, I will admit. 

Quick question, I know that eastbay has their stock of area 72 hoodies, but why haven't they posted it on their site yet? Just a random question...
Our Imaging Department has to take pictures of them before we can post them on our website.

Have people actually ordered the hoodie from eastbay? I just contacted them and said they had no idea what im talking about... Looking for a medium which is sold out on ndc
We still have all the sizes available for sale (M-XXL), as of this post. Just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 with the product number 87917010 to order your size medium over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Our Imaging Department has to take pictures of them before we can post them on our website.
We still have all the sizes available for sale (M-XXL), as of this post. Just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 with the product number 87917010 to order your size medium over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray
Do you guys have Barkley Posite or AFM 2013 97799001 for sale? I saw 10.5 in AFM this morning but it was never able to order.

Did you actually had it in stock or it's just a system error.

Do you guys have Barkley Posite or AFM 2013 97799001 
for sale? I saw 10.5 in AFM this morning but it was never able to order.

Did you actually had it in stock or it's just a system error.
As of this post, both shoes are sold out. We did have a size 10.5 in stock for both, but they have been ordered by other customers.

EastbayRep - Ray

how do people get lucky catching them when they go back up, its like the day i dont check it goes up 
frown.gif

It's true but I haven't peeled the tape off of a shoe yet. But I'm probably a lot newer to the game than you as well, I will admit. 

Taping insoles or swapping insoles just to keep a logo intact just seems like overkill.
We are talking about the inside of the shoe.

thanks for getting my thread locked...
mean.gif

i went in to see how everyones shoes looked and to read about any issues in regards to the shoes and all i saw was post after post of dudes trying to buy and sell..
mean.gif

but anywho...taping the insoles?? thats a little too much.

but i can understand trying to preserve the graphic on it,

i usually dont notice it until its too late and stuck to the bottom of my foot.

i passed on all of the allstar releases this year, would've been Ill to have gotten a hyperposite with a little bit more effort put into it.

hopefully next year NSW doesnt make shoes that look like they are targeted towards kids.

thanks for getting my thread locked...
mean.gif

i went in to see how everyones shoes looked and to read about any issues in regards to the shoes and all i saw was post after post of dudes trying to buy and sell..
mean.gif

but anywho...taping the insoles?? thats a little too much.

but i can understand trying to preserve the graphic on it,

i usually dont notice it until its too late and stuck to the bottom of my foot.

i passed on all of the allstar releases this year, would've been Ill to have gotten a hyperposite with a little bit more effort put into it.

hopefully next year NSW doesnt make shoes that look like they are targeted towards kids.
this

i just cant wear the air force max...

thought they looked cool, but im trying to look grown up nowadays

put em up on the bay

Back
Top Bottom