NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

If anyone is looking for the Area 72 Sequalizer shorts, VERY few pairs are available in size M-L in both Champs and Footlocker at the Christiana Mall in Delaware. I copped my XL earlier, as well as a pair of Lebron X ASGs for my little sister on my lunch break earlier today. :pimp:

View media item 300179
And about insole logo taping:

Make a patch of tape big enough to cover the entire logo, then make another patch the same size and put the sticky sides together. Then get 2 longer pieces of tape to actually tape it to the insole. That way, since no sticky parts of the tape are touching the logo, it won't come off if you wanna remove the tape.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the Area 72 Sequalizer shorts, VERY few pairs are available in size M-L in both Champs and Footlocker at the Christiana Mall in Delaware. I copped my XL earlier, as well as a pair of Lebron X ASGs for my little sister on my lunch break earlier today. :pimp:

And about insole logo taping:

Make a patch of tape big enough to cover the entire logo, then make another patch the same size and put the sticky sides together. Then get 2 longer pieces of tape to actually tape it to the insole. That way, since no sticky parts of the tape are touching the logo, it won't come off if you wanna remove the tape.

good tip, im gonna do that now

My hoodie also shipped from NDC. Very excited to get it seeing as I only paid $51 :pimp:

Now just trying to find the Air Force Max 2013 at a decent price.

genius. I've never thought about it like that. Now I'm gonna be doing this to all of my kicks.

To preserve the insole image i put some clear nail polish or clear sealer. This prevents the cracking that causes the image to wear off. I would reapply every so often. It seems to work. But nothing is full proof. 

Most of the Area 72 pack is available in my area. Got the AFM 13 yesterday.
He actually helped me to get AFM in my size.

Thanks bro 
roll.gif

Last edited:
lol i didnt realize people taped their soles to keep the image, i just thought the sole image was like actually printed on, never knew it was a sticker. 

but true, it is inside your shoe so, unless you're pretty uptight bout it then more power to ya!

Got a L and XL hoodie from NDC monday. Scared to ever wash it cuz of the glow in the dark stuff. At first i thought there could of been a inbetween size from L to XL. XL fit me too big and L was snug. Guess it will help in me hitting the gym.

Comfort is pretty tough compared to other hoodies i have that are of softer material.

Still looking for the shorts in large and the Galaxy snapback not the Raygun Any help will be appreciated.

Dudes gonna have some beaters with pristine insoles :lol: what's the point in that?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't do it to all my shoes only on my favorite pairs. I just like getting ready to put them on nd seeing that crispy Nike Air or Jumpman. Reminds you of the day you bought/unDS'ed them :nthat:.

Last edited:
Nonsense, what area dude?
Im in Houston

I bought one Pair of Force Max on the 3rd and another yesterday (Last in the mall). They had two pair of ChuckPosites. I saw one Lebron ASG in 11.5 and then few stores had them in 9.5 and 9. The Air force One and the blazers and vandals were in scattered sizes.  I do not know if the stores do phone orders or not. This was only one mall in Houston.

All my kicks still pass for DS that's why i tape my soles, in case I wanna sell or trade later. I'm a corporate guy so kicks only go on Sats and Sundays, no beaters in my collection

I'm surprised at how comfortable the AFM are. More comfortable than they look, especially for a retro.

Got a L and XL hoodie from NDC monday. Scared to ever wash it cuz of the glow in the dark stuff. At first i thought there could of been a inbetween size from L to XL. XL fit me too big and L was snug. Guess it will help in me hitting the gym.

Comfort is pretty tough compared to other hoodies i have that are of softer material.

Still looking for the shorts in large and the Galaxy snapback not the Raygun Any help will be appreciated.

Breh if you don't mind me asking how tall are you and how much do you weigh? I usually cop sweaters in large. But I don't want it to be short on my wrists but especially have it not go past my waist area.

maaaan, i finally got a hold of a pair of Chuckposites, i bought the blazers as a consolation prize but I'll be sending those back to nike

Back
Top Bottom