NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

Slept on the Lunar AF1s...
Looks like I'll be on the hunt for a pair!
I saw these sitting at practically all my local spots. If you are still looking hop on twitter and try to stock locate with footaction, footlocker, finishline, champs...try your local spots first though. 

on a side note I own these and theyre really dope. the quality of the shoe is ON POINT & I love the black shoe with those purple & pink "intergalactic" laces.
smokin.gif
 you can rock this shoe with anything and it would look great.

another side note, anybody notice when those first photos came out featuring the "area 72" pack the lunar force ones had a black swoosh instead of a reflect silver swoosh. the silver & teal looks good but that black one was 
smokin.gif

thanks for the heads up on the area 72 hoodie mr. eastbay rep, copped with the $15 off $75 coupon code. sucks that it wasnt on the site, i would of loved to get 6% cashback.

"hopefully next year NSW doesnt make shoes that look like they are targeted towards kids."

Exactly how i feel. Thought the AFM looked good from the pics then once i got em i was a lil disappointed. This shoe just keeps looking more and more child like everytime i look at it, sold 2 of the 3 pairs i got now its looking like this last pairs going too. Wont miss em much since i got my B/red AFM from 07 still NDS. Cushion in the 07 collar is so much better then in theses 2013s.

Last edited:
^ Are those the Lunar AF1 laces? Was gonna lace swap with my pairs but it doesn't look as good as I thought it would.

Picked up the Lunar AF1s for retail a couple days back. Glad dudes here in da A slept on em. One of my favorites from the Area 72 series.
View media item 302554

^ Are those the Lunar AF1 laces? Was gonna lace swap with my pairs but it doesn't look as good as I thought it would.

Picked up the Lunar AF1s for retail a couple days back. Glad dudes here in da A slept on em. One of my favorites from the Area 72 series.
View media item 302554

These aren't Lunars they're the laces from LacedUp. They have a few different galaxy themed prints, I tried picking the one that best matched the sock liner.

I received my hoodie yesterday. Fit is smaller (slightly) than expected but works, more of a fitted look. Other than that, the glow on the "Nike" is stronger than expected. I wish the material was softer on the inside but am overall pleased.

those laces seem like they would bleed on the lighter color shoes over time, just like the liner stains socks.

Got my hoodie today. Kinda small. Not sure if i'm gonna keep it.

Back
Top Bottom