NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a local place with 20+ of em and the shirts, shorts etc LOL

they cant sell em! hahahhaha .. manager i know asked me to buy the case of hats and resell em just to get em outta her store!

i need a hat for retail plus shipping whats good

Anyone have the product numbers for the Air Force Max and the Barkleys? 

Heres what I came up with, just wanted to make sure. 

Air Force Max:  597799-001

Barkleys: 588527-060

Last edited:
Anyone has product code for Nike lunar force 1 area 72?
hottest, longest wearable shoe in the pack imho ...

10 yrs from now they will still be fire ... pairs on lock for sure ... 

in person, they are the best to me ... LBs are ok, may sell my pair idk yet, force max are ok except the chrome bits keep me somewhwat away ... but those AF1s CLEANNNNNNNNNNNN

5 yrs from now itll be these lunars and the blazers as the classics from this pack i think

blazers are fire
nthat.gif

Does anybody know how long does one have to cancel their order? After its been placed?

Does anybody know how long does one have to cancel their order? After its been placed?
nike.com only like 30 minutes IF that ... they stick you

other sites 1-2 hours usually works still

regret on the vandals? LOL .. i would cop FOR SURE if i could get em under retail (like $60 LOL) i just know all that **** is gonna fall off!

I'm going to see if I can track down the AF1 somewhere online if I can find it.
at least resell isnt rape on these .. like $225-230 shipped ish ... thats not horrible...  (atleast thats what ill be selling for if any friends back out on their pairs)

:lol: at nike trying to make Blazers cool again.

I had a small stash of them years ago (premiums and sb's) and realized they were the least comfortable of all my kicks. So i slowly sold all of them except 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom