NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone getting these prices for the pack?
Still no confirmed price for the blazers?

Here is the list and prices of the shoes from the Area 72 Pack we will have available online:
Nike Vandal Lo $109.99
Nike Blazer Mid $104.99
Nike Lunar FRC 1 Fuse $149.99
Nike Air Force 2013 $149.99
Nike Barkley $249.99

EastbayRep - Mai

Here is the list and prices of the shoes from the Area 72 Pack we will have available online:
Nike Vandal Lo $109.99
Nike Blazer Mid $104.99
Nike Barkley $249.99

EastbayRep - Mai

Do you have release dates for each one? Seems like they are all different?

Those Rayguns are the sh*t but 250? I suggest people get them now if you're on the fence because the resell prices are going to be outrageous.

Nike Vandal Lo $109.99
Nike Blazer Mid $104.99
Nike Barkley $249.99

EastbayRep - Mai

No af max 180 ray guns?

Last edited:
No af max 180 ray guns?
Sorry, the only Nike shoes we will have available, in this pack, are as listed. :\

Do you have release dates for each one? Seems like they are all different?

The Nike Vandal and Blazer will be released 2/14/13.
The Nike Lunar RFC 1 Fuse and Air Force 2013 will be released 2/15/13.
The Nike Barkley Posite will be released 2/16/13.

They will all be available, one pair per customer, online only at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on their release dates.

EastbayRep - Mai

Last edited:
I don't have much luck with online releases lol so I'm pretty much SOL unless my nearby niketown gets them

True true. I just don't have a good success rate with online releass haha. I would rather pick them up in person though if Nike town Georgetown is getting them. It would be even better if we could use codes for east bay he he.

those barkleys are growing on me... fuqqqq if i miss out on the brons i might try and snag those

Is the resale going to be crazy, I don't know if I can cop all the kicks I want that are coming out around the all star weekend. I'd probably pick up the barkleys at the resale price, how much do you guys think they're going to go for like a week or 2 after they drop? 

I see what you did there.

I need the 180 and force 1, I hope hoh is not the only physical store getting them in...anybody know about that?

I'm wearing mine when I cop. Going straight to Ten Pin Bowling alley where they do the glow in the dark bowling with these joints 
tired.gif
Possibly the hardest statement I've read in this thread yet...
pimp.gif

Barkleys, Lebrons, and Foams for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom