NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics of the Area 72 black hoodie up yet? I've already seen the hat, Destroyer Jacket. and t-shirt. Now I'm just trying to see what the hoodie will look like.

my Champs had the whole day to call be decided to call at 8:15 last night while I was playing bball...online or bust for me now

Good luck to all who want to cop from this pack starting tomorrow- I won't be in anyones way.

I'm so confused with these release dates. So Barkley posite release tomorrow on footlocker and eastbay while NDC is releasing Friday and Saturday?

I'm aiming for the royal 1s and the Air Force max, but my hoh Detroit doing raffles. Gotta find another spot to go grab these

Now it it only the champs that are in Houston that are releasing early? No champs here in jersey have em

Last edited:
Trying to decide if I wanna scoop the Air Forces or the Blazers... Love the whole theme and colorways. Trying to watch my spending though.

im hearing a million different things. Air Force Max tomorrow at 8am, and Barkleys on friday ndc TLO? this is worse then the NA wc3 release lmao

im hearing a million different things. Air Force Max tomorrow at 8am, and Barkleys on friday ndc TLO? this is worse then the NA wc3 release lmao
Footlocker is making ti sound like Air Max release tomorrow. NDC has confirmed they moved it to Friday. And Barkley's to Saturday. I thought none of the Area 72 is TLO.

Footlocker is making ti sound like Air Max release tomorrow. NDC has confirmed they moved it to Friday. And Barkley's to Saturday. I thought none of the Area 72 is TLO.

They apparently said ni TLO but "We will tweet the link at 8am for purchase" that's why im confused

Yeah, if anyone can consolidate the online dates/sites etc it would help a ton of us out who don't have that kind of time 
roll.gif
 In many ways I wish they all released at one date/time. Pick the shoe you really want and go for that, IMHO it would make things a little easier.

Yeah, if anyone can consolidate the online dates/sites etc it would help a ton of us out who don't have that kind of time 
roll.gif

In many ways I wish they all released at one date/time. Pick the shoe you really want and go for that, IMHO it would make things a little easier.

I just find it odd they say it's not TLO but they say they're going to tweet the link for purchase at 8am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom