"WTF - they ruined a classic" to

"eh" to

"luke warm maybe"  to

"why did they get the reflective strip and white paint splatter, hells no" to

"it's kind of growing on me" to

"no way I am paying retail" to

"after seeing them in person, these are really growing on me" to

"I must get, but not paying over retail" to

"I need these in my life and have been relegated to checking to CL and ebay religiously for a deal" to

"Ah yea, found one on CL for $190..I am one happy camper"

Don't think I have ever went to "dislike" to "love" a shoe ever like this. They are better in person. The pics don't do justice. I think you can still find some at a pretty good price. Definitely recommend these. These might be one of the more underrated releases in a year. I am wearing mine and not selling these. I may buy another and re-sell down the road. But, I hate dropping $300 right now.

Also, the Raygun Blazers and Lunars were available at the Nike Store in Santa Monica.

Last edited:
I think I regret going for the Barkleys instead of the AFM, I don't think they are 100 dollars cooler after seeing them both inperson. I may just have to trade them or sell em I guess. 

Hopefully the AFM 13 dips a bit, still looking for my pair and no luck, couple of auctions ending at $260 or so....has anyone seen any below that?  Nobody is willing to trade for the Posite Max and paying the difference. 

Hopefully the AFM 13 dips a bit, still looking for my pair and no luck, couple of auctions ending at $260 or so....has anyone seen any below that?  Nobody is willing to trade for the Posite Max and paying the difference. 
I sold a few Breds IV and 88 Cements to a guy a little below market a few weeks ago. I responded to an ad on CL (seller was originally asking $280), not knowing it was this guy. We found out we were dealing with each other again and he cut me a huge break (paid only $190 for the AFM 2013). Now it's my turn to return the favor to him. This is one of the reasons why I try to sell shoes a lil below market (but still enough to make a profit) to get some goodwill. This time it worked.

Last edited:
I sold a few Breds IV and 88 Cements to a guy a little below market a few weeks ago. I responded to an ad on CL (seller was originally asking $280), not knowing it was this guy. We found out we were dealing with each other again and he cut me a huge break (paid only $190 for the AFM 2013). Now it's my turn to return the favor to him. This is one of the reasons why I try to sell shoes a lil below market (but still enough to make a profit) to get some goodwill. This time it worked.
niiice

Im torn btwn selling and rocking the afm..someone talk me out of selling them haha

Last edited:
Just grabbed another pair of AFM for 250, in my size.. now I can sell these 9.5s and be good to go

Is 450 shipped a good price for the lunars and the afm
I feel like if you think thats a good price go for it. Your getting two not one pair of sneakers and resell for afm($149.99) is $250-$300 which leaves a $150-200 for the lunars($149.99) and shipped on top of that, any less and you would be paying retail or less for the lunars.

Good karma bro

I have worn my twice already. The quality is pretty good however with that "09 toe box they do crease a little but the swirly color of the shoes hides the crease marks pretty well. I say wear them, whats the point of keeping them DS?

If I like a shoe that's not really my style, I buy them and just collect them. Maybe I end up wearing them down the road. I really just rock AMs.

Crazy that so many people had a hard time copping the AFM.  Walked into my local spot at around noon and they still had sz 10-11.  Impulse bought all of them. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom