NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

Originally Posted by Jay02

And cmon BlazersNTNP with that article 
laugh.gif
 Priority number 1 for me was to figure out Kevin Durants shot release.
You gonna ignore Westbrooks dam near 32 point 16 assist triple-double 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry, man... nothing personal. That Durant line couldn't go unmentioned, though.

I acknowledged Westbrook's 32 points... left out the assists because he didn't take care of the ball too well. (8 turnovers) I didn't mention Lawson's 10 assists either, for the same reason.

Originally Posted by Jay02

And cmon BlazersNTNP with that article 
laugh.gif
 Priority number 1 for me was to figure out Kevin Durants shot release.
You gonna ignore Westbrooks dam near 32 point 16 assist triple-double 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry, man... nothing personal. That Durant line couldn't go unmentioned, though.

I acknowledged Westbrook's 32 points... left out the assists because he didn't take care of the ball too well. (8 turnovers) I didn't mention Lawson's 10 assists either, for the same reason.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Dc it still keeps freezing when I try to enter the league. I've deleted all my settings and everything and I have no idea what else to do. There must be a file corrupted or something. I don't want to hold the league up so if you want to give someone my spot then go ahead. Was looking forward to this.
So it is ok if I give the spot to someone else? I know they will be mad that they have to use the Grizzlies.
laugh.gif

Dc it still keeps freezing when I try to enter the league. I've deleted all my settings and everything and I have no idea what else to do. There must be a file corrupted or something. I don't want to hold the league up so if you want to give someone my spot then go ahead. Was looking forward to this.
So it is ok if I give the spot to someone else? I know they will be mad that they have to use the Grizzlies.
laugh.gif

DC are you next on my schedule? Pchen said I was on his, but im on the league page now on xbox and it says I have you next in Round 1

DC are you next on my schedule? Pchen said I was on his, but im on the league page now on xbox and it says I have you next in Round 1

Damn I might have terrible news but i'm gonna give it a day and let my xbox rest*. My xbox turns on but nothing loads up (the green power icon in the middle lights up but the 4 lights around it don't spin around and blink like when you normally turn it on). In addition to that, it's just mad quiet, it's a noticeable difference b/c the machine is usually so loud. I didn't get the RROD but this might be a game over move. Anyone experience this and can provide guidance so I can continue in this league?

Damn I might have terrible news but i'm gonna give it a day and let my xbox rest*. My xbox turns on but nothing loads up (the green power icon in the middle lights up but the 4 lights around it don't spin around and blink like when you normally turn it on). In addition to that, it's just mad quiet, it's a noticeable difference b/c the machine is usually so loud. I didn't get the RROD but this might be a game over move. Anyone experience this and can provide guidance so I can continue in this league?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

Yea just go ahead and give it to someone else. Never had that happen to me after 2 NT leagues. Hopefully this one goes well so I can get in on the next one. Deffinately like the way that you run this one.

laugh.gif

Yea just go ahead and give it to someone else. Never had that happen to me after 2 NT leagues. Hopefully this one goes well so I can get in on the next one. Deffinately like the way that you run this one.

laugh.gif

let me get in on that.
gt: magic don quan

laugh.gif

let me get in on that.

So I had to ship my 360 to xbox to get fixed today. I won't have it for two or three weeks. I don't want to hold cats up so if anyone wants a blazers team that is 0-1, DCALLAMERICAN, you can let them get that

So I had to ship my 360 to xbox to get fixed today. I won't have it for two or three weeks. I don't want to hold cats up so if anyone wants a blazers team that is 0-1, DCALLAMERICAN, you can let them get that

Originally Posted by pchen83

Damn sorry for hearing about your loss.

I am back home from Spring Break. So we can get this thing started back up.

If anyone wants a Blazer's team, that is 0-1, speak up.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Damn sorry for hearing about your loss.

I am back home from Spring Break. So we can get this thing started back up.

If anyone wants a Blazer's team, that is 0-1, speak up.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

laugh.gif

let me get in on that.

I sent you a PM. If you want to join, you can use the Grizzlies. I know you like them.

[table][tr][td]whatslosinlike[/td] [td]o iNSaYNe o[/td] [td]Blazers[/td][/tr][/table]Has just became the owner of the Blazers. Welcome.
pimp.gif

User list updated on Page 1. We are still looking for a Grizzlies owner. 3 invites were sent out. First come, first serve.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

laugh.gif

let me get in on that.

I sent you a PM. If you want to join, you can use the Grizzlies. I know you like them.

[table][tr][td]whatslosinlike[/td] [td]o iNSaYNe o[/td] [td]Blazers[/td][/tr][/table]Has just became the owner of the Blazers. Welcome.
pimp.gif

User list updated on Page 1. We are still looking for a Grizzlies owner. 3 invites were sent out. First come, first serve.

Glad to join. I'll be available to play pretty much every day. Just message me on here or XBL for a game.

Glad to join. I'll be available to play pretty much every day. Just message me on here or XBL for a game.

Back
Top Bottom