NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

Let's get this first batch of games wrapped up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Originally Posted by woody2626

Yea just go ahead and give it to someone else. Never had that happen to me after 2 NT leagues. Hopefully this one goes well so I can get in on the next one. Deffinately like the way that you run this one.

let me get in on that.
gt: magic don quan

I sent you a PM. If you want to join, you can use the Grizzlies. I know you like them.

[table][tr][td]whatslosinlike[/td] [td]o iNSaYNe o[/td] [td]Blazers[/td][/tr][/table]Has just became the owner of the Blazers. Welcome.
pimp.gif

User list updated on Page 1. We are still looking for a Grizzlies owner. 3 invites were sent out. First come, first serve.

good look. ill look into it tonight.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by woody2626

Yea just go ahead and give it to someone else. Never had that happen to me after 2 NT leagues. Hopefully this one goes well so I can get in on the next one. Deffinately like the way that you run this one.

let me get in on that.
gt: magic don quan

I sent you a PM. If you want to join, you can use the Grizzlies. I know you like them.

[table][tr][td]whatslosinlike[/td] [td]o iNSaYNe o[/td] [td]Blazers[/td][/tr][/table]Has just became the owner of the Blazers. Welcome.
pimp.gif

User list updated on Page 1. We are still looking for a Grizzlies owner. 3 invites were sent out. First come, first serve.

good look. ill look into it tonight.

whose taking memphis?? i been trying to play for a while now but cant since no one is relacing addicted2j's

whose taking memphis?? i been trying to play for a while now but cant since no one is relacing addicted2j's

trying to enter the league, but its keep freezing when its "looking for coaching orders"

anyone get the same problem?

im down to play right now if i can get in.

trying to enter the league, but its keep freezing when its "looking for coaching orders"

Morningstarr, Bulls, where are you man.

Memphis and Boston, you all can play. Youi both are online right now.

It says you are in. You are having issues?

Morningstarr, Bulls, where are you man.

Memphis and Boston, you all can play. Youi both are online right now.

It says you are in. You are having issues?

im in, but when i try to enter in, it freezes up when its loading.

everytime right when it loads coaching info.

im in, but when i try to enter in, it freezes up when its loading.

everytime right when it loads coaching info.

Oh my god man. I am wondering if it is just that slot because the person before you had the same issue.

Try deleting your settings from your hard drive and then try it again after that.

Oh my god man. I am wondering if it is just that slot because the person before you had the same issue.

Try deleting your settings from your hard drive and then try it again after that.

Back
Top Bottom