NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

your boy is back (in 3 or 4 days).  I see that someone took over the blazers, good luck to ya. If there are any other teams available, i'll gladly take them.  I got a notification that XBOX has repaired my console and last I checked it (this afternoon), it was at the UPS facility.  I should be getting it back by monday if ya'll are willing to wait.  I'll get in where I fit in but if not, I wish you success even if you wish me the opposite

your boy is back (in 3 or 4 days).  I see that someone took over the blazers, good luck to ya. If there are any other teams available, i'll gladly take them.  I got a notification that XBOX has repaired my console and last I checked it (this afternoon), it was at the UPS facility.  I should be getting it back by monday if ya'll are willing to wait.  I'll get in where I fit in but if not, I wish you success even if you wish me the opposite

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Week 1 Matchups (Team Name/GamerTag)
Chicago (Romebe) @ LA (CHRISblazinNJ)
We are waiting for you and your opponent to get their game out of the way so we can advance to the next week.

We are waiting for you and your opponent to get their game out of the way so we can advance to the next week.

We are giving you until Tuesday before we move forward. If you two need replacements, please speak up. We have a few individuals that would like to get things moving. You are holding us up.

We are giving you until Tuesday before we move forward. If you two need replacements, please speak up. We have a few individuals that would like to get things moving. You are holding us up.

DC, can I get dibs on one of the two squads if these guys don't play?

DC, can I get dibs on one of the two squads if these guys don't play?

Back
Top Bottom