NT alphas, do "bad" chicks know how to smash?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
kalikid

Originally Posted by onewearz

pretty girls are fun to get naked , once it gets to business , IMO, it can be a letdown.

i've had wayyyyyyyy better sex with the unassuming , quiet not so flashy broad . and those chicks are way better at toppin u off .... hope u learned something young padwans ....

yup. i feel like pretty girls feel like they dont gotta put work in cuz they have the body going for them.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

and those chicks are way better at toppin u off .... hope u learned something young padwans ....
was getting dome a big thing back in the 1920s? or is it relatively new? and by new, i mean last 30-40 years...

laugh.gif
i kid, brotha...i had to take the shot

Thread went 3 pages before Kim K was mentioned.  She took the doormat approach.

most don't ... like it's been said ... u gotta do the work ...

w/ that being said ... the best box i've ever had was from a chick that did nothing ... i'm still trying to figure that one out ...

GREATEST combination of looks and yambs
#findmeabetterone

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

w/ that being said ... the best box i've ever had was from a chick that did nothing ... i'm still trying to figure that one out ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometimes that thang itself just be "yankin".

ITT: Nters chase good girls, it blows up in their faces......in the bedroom.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Kim-Kardashian-Sex-Tape-with-Ray-J-PHOTOS.jpg

look at her... laying there like a bump on a log.

just garbage 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I had some chicks that was lazy

some chicks who couldnt take that meat 

and some all out freaks that put in work it just depends 

a yella bone gave me the best though (shoulder shrug)

my second girlfriend was one of those bad chicks. she looks really good and has THE body, but when it came time to smashing i swear she was so $!@. i did ALL the work for an hour and a half. she kept complaining i was going too hard and it was hurting her, but i wasnt even going hard or deep like that
30t6p3b.gif

then my next girl, shes a cute girl but a straight up monster in the sheets. she would put in work, sometimes i wouldnt even do #%%@ while she just rode away

so yes it is true, to a certain extent

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

what an awful thread.

This...Every chick is different..Me no pass how you smash bad chicks but you can't start a simple conversation with a chick at a CC.After seeing the pyp Im convinced most of you guys lying about smashing bad chick or just answering what you think is cool

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

what an awful thread.

This...Every chick is different..Me no pass how you smash bad chicks but you can't start a simple conversation with a chick at a CC.After seeing the pyp Im convinced most of you guys lying about smashing bad chick or just answering what you think is cool

this

Back
Top Bottom