NT alphas, do "bad" chicks know how to smash?

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

what an awful thread.

This...Every chick is different..Me no pass how you smash bad chicks but you can't start a simple conversation with a chick at a CC.After seeing the pyp Im convinced most of you guys lying about smashing bad chick or just answering what you think is cool

niketalk

Originally Posted by rapist dav0

most don't ... like it's been said ... u gotta do the work ...

w/ that being said ... the best box i've ever had was from a chick that did nothing ... i'm still trying to figure that one out ...

She did nothing eh?

Originally Posted by JTuminati

My girl taught herself how to ride after a couple of horrible sex sessions.
pimp.gif

if yall are still together, or you still have feelings, disregard the spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
are you sure you were the only practice?

Most of the time, not really. They usually expect you to do all the work.

Depending on the girl some people may get aroused on "starfish syndrome" however it's always necessary for a female to know how to finish properly.

what an awful thread.

This...Every chick is different..Me no pass how you smash bad chicks but you can't start a simple conversation with a chick at a CC.After seeing the pyp Im convinced most of you guys lying about smashing bad chick or just answering what you think is cool

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

GREATEST combination of looks and yambs
#findmeabetterone

Spoiler [+]

chick looks
sick.gif
 nowadays
I actually had a discussion earlier w/ a couple coworkers about a couple adult actresses who I think are f'n gorgeous but their sex game sucks 

My girl taught herself how to ride after a couple of horrible sex sessions.
pimp.gif

if yall are still together, or you still have feelings, disregard the spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
are you sure you were the only practice?
Don't care. Never did. Cheated enough to lose all feelings. I keep her around when I want to smash and don't have a jumpoff available. It's sad but I do a good job of treating her like women should be treated; like @%*$%$. 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Personally, I like a girl to lay there while I demolish the insides. 
devil.gif

roll.gif
only on NT will I see it referred to like that.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Depends on what she's been taught and if she's willing to learn.

It definitely comes down to this.

Men can be just as boring though. Despite what some may think, you're not all sex gods
laugh.gif

Interesting question...I def don't think all bad chicks know how to smash though. Theres been a couple bad ones I've messed with that were on some lay on their back the whole time steez. If they don't know you gotta put em on game. Missionary the whole time is for old people

It's not about looks. Girls/women are either sexual or they aren't. Also, some females become more comfortable an open sexually with age.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

I dont even care if a girl is boring in the bed. I just put her legs on my shoulders and kill it.

This = the answer
im more of a one leg on the shoulder guy but this is correct.

what an awful thread.

niketalk

QFTMajority are just giving answers with no experience, but like others said most don't, bad chick that I slept with that was a monster in the sack was a stripper....

Don't care. Never did. Cheated enough to lose all feelings. I keep her around when I want to smash and don't have a jumpoff available. It's sad but I do a good job of treating her like women should be treated; like @%*$%$. 

dont know why... but this made me EXTREMELY proud of you famb...
i will sit back and let you cook...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

chick looks
sick.gif
 nowadays
I actually had a discussion earlier w/ a couple coworkers about a couple adult actresses who I think are f'n gorgeous but their sex game sucks 

you think she's wack?
i dunno famb... i would pay $$$ for it... 

while the amount of dambs given would be slim to none.

Back
Top Bottom