I'm here for the lulz...

-J-

Joined in '04.
I'll be 35 in a few weeks.
Don't see any reason to leave.
I'm here for the lulz...

-J-

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I was just about to make a thread about this..... I been on NT since 8th grade.......I graduate from College tomorrow

Congrats bro. I joined in 2002 when I was a freshman in high school so I could stunt the newest kicks. Then I forgot my password and rejoined in 2005. I still remember why I had to make a new name, I was on a summer trip and I was charging my laptop in the library at UNC and someone jacked my laptop while I was at the water fountain. SMH. I never logged out of NT so I never remembered my password. Since then i've never left stuff unattended. 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I was just about to make a thread about this..... I been on NT since 8th grade.......I graduate from College tomorrow

Congrats bro. I joined in 2002 when I was a freshman in high school so I could stunt the newest kicks. Then I forgot my password and rejoined in 2005. I still remember why I had to make a new name, I was on a summer trip and I was charging my laptop in the library at UNC and someone jacked my laptop while I was at the water fountain. SMH. I never logged out of NT so I never remembered my password. Since then i've never left stuff unattended. 

Joined in 2001 after the Slam ad telling us to come here to see the Jordan 2000's. Been a member since.

Joined in 2001 after the Slam ad telling us to come here to see the Jordan 2000's. Been a member since.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

member since 2001

and I already felt old a while ago

it happens
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Same here.  Joined Summer 2001.  It's amazing how this site has evolved. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

member since 2001

and I already felt old a while ago

it happens
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Same here.  Joined Summer 2001.  It's amazing how this site has evolved. 

Free the Chief, checking in.

I was ON THE PHONE with a former NTer yesterday that I've never met (LLCoolMichael) because dude reached out to me on facebook about a girl issue he needed help with and it was easier for us to just talk about it than to start a thread or FB about it. That's how cool NT used to be. I got homies on here that I don't qualify with a * to denote that we're just message board buddies. I've traveled to ATL and done a song with an NTer. Seymore CAKE has come out to the G to watch my lil cousin play high school ball. I miss when ALL of NT felt so open and real. Now it's just screen names and memes. It used to be real people and real threads...

Free the Chief, checking in.

I was ON THE PHONE with a former NTer yesterday that I've never met (LLCoolMichael) because dude reached out to me on facebook about a girl issue he needed help with and it was easier for us to just talk about it than to start a thread or FB about it. That's how cool NT used to be. I got homies on here that I don't qualify with a * to denote that we're just message board buddies. I've traveled to ATL and done a song with an NTer. Seymore CAKE has come out to the G to watch my lil cousin play high school ball. I miss when ALL of NT felt so open and real. Now it's just screen names and memes. It used to be real people and real threads...

24 Now Been lurking from around the time the red and white 16's lows dropped or was it the 17's with the briefcase either or late 01 early 02 but I was always in the Jordan section

I started to go to the general forum around 3 I was banned 2 times prior and forgot my original screen name .

24 Now Been lurking from around the time the red and white 16's lows dropped or was it the 17's with the briefcase either or late 01 early 02 but I was always in the Jordan section

I started to go to the general forum around 3 I was banned 2 times prior and forgot my original screen name .

Back
Top Bottom