NT, Can guys and girls be Real Bestfriends?

shoeking2101

Banned
I was having this discussion with a friend of mine (Female) and I took the stance that they can't. IMO , a guy and girl can't be true best friends without one or the other being attracted to the other. I mean think about it, would you have a bestfriend, someone who you are close to, that is ugly to you or that you aren't attracted to?

What do you all think?

I was having this discussion with a friend of mine (Female) and I took the stance that they can't. IMO , a guy and girl can't be true best friends without one or the other being attracted to the other. I mean think about it, would you have a bestfriend, someone who you are close to, that is ugly to you or that you aren't attracted to?

What do you all think?

No. One will always be more attractive than the other and the ugly one will try to make that move. Or they'll both be attractive and it's a 50/50 chance that one or the other will make that move.

/thread

No. One will always be more attractive than the other and the ugly one will try to make that move. Or they'll both be attractive and it's a 50/50 chance that one or the other will make that move.

/thread

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000345/
Harry Burns:You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright:Why not?
Harry Burns:What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright:That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns:No you don't.
Sally Albright:Yes I do.
Harry Burns:You only think you do.
Sally Albright:You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns:No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
Sally Albright:They do not.
Harry Burns:Do too.
Sally Albright:How do you know?
Harry Burns:Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally Albright:So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry Burns:No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally Albright:What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
Harry Burns:Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally Albright:Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry Burns:I guess not.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000345/
Harry Burns:You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright:Why not?
Harry Burns:What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright:That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns:You only think you do.
Sally Albright:You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns:No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
Sally Albright:How do you know?
Harry Burns:Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally Albright:So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry Burns:No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally Albright:What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
Harry Burns:Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally Albright:Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry Burns:I guess not.

ive never had a female friend who wasnt attracted to me.

it can work...................but eventually you will smash.

ive never had a female friend who wasnt attracted to me.

it can work...................but eventually you will smash.

have 2 female friends ... yes there attractive to me... but i play the friend part and there not single... and yes id pipe
frown.gif
Fudge. i was trying to say its possible but frig MAN

just tryna spark some discussion on a slow thursday night...

But like I said, for me I couldn't have a girl as my bestfriend because a bestfriend to me is someone who is very close to me, and I don't really do the whole females that close to me who are unnattractive.

just tryna spark some discussion on a slow thursday night...

But like I said, for me I couldn't have a girl as my bestfriend because a bestfriend to me is someone who is very close to me, and I don't really do the whole females that close to me who are unnattractive.

have 2 female friends ... yes there attractive to me... but i play the friend part and there not single... and yes id pipe
frown.gif
Fudge. i was trying to say its possible but frig MAN

One of my best friends is this chick I grew up with. I know everyone in her family well.

Although I used to grab her booty all the time in middle school, I don't get that urge anymore.

We're just homies.

One of my best friends is this chick I grew up with. I know everyone in her family well.

Although I used to grab her booty all the time in middle school, I don't get that urge anymore.

We're just homies.

Back
Top Bottom