NT Chefs

I made pasta yesterday lol. Thinking about buying a manual dough roller so I can make fresh pasta.

Same. Made gnocchi a couple of weeks ago. would have make fresh fettuccini and spaghetti but I don't have an actual rolling pin or pasta machine

I wouldn't buy anything off of ebay because I would prefer to see some reviews before purchasing. Imma check Amazon and see what they got

Anyone mess with the veggie pasta spiral slicers?

Made some zuchini pasta a while back. It was banging.

Am I the only one that "hates" using terms for food items that aren't what they really are.

Like Vegan products calling their products "Chicken" or "Meatballs."

Cauliflouer "Rice"

Veggie "Pasta"

Am I the only one that "hates" using terms for food items that aren't what they really are.

Like Vegan products calling their products "Chicken" or "Meatballs."

Cauliflouer "Rice"

Veggie "Pasta"

I don't really mind it though I get what you mean. It's just so people have an idea of what they're supposed to be comparing it to/substituting it for

Naw it's a breast or boneless thigh beaten thin and fried then topped with gravy like a chicken fried steak

Foodwishes is a cool YouTube channel I follow. Good step by step recipes

Caribbean Pot is decent if you want to learn to cook West Indian food. Watch his older stuff though. Famb ran outta recipes and now is just remixing stuff

And that's what infuriates me about it. Folks out here (in TX) are adamant at making sure you know its Chicken Fried Chicken

I mean technically it's "fried" chicken

But so are chicken tenders.

If you ask someone what they had for lunch and they say fried chicken I'm pretty sure 98% of the time this doesn't come to mind

1371609891637.jpeg

It's fried yes but a slightly different preparation of chicken. It's a nod to the chicken fried steak name

Ok yeah, that's annoying.

The vegan vegiterrean substitutes are just lame to me.

If you ask someone what they had for lunch and they say fried chicken I'm pretty sure 98% of the time this doesn't come to mind

1371609891637.jpeg

It's fried yes but a slightly different preparation of chicken. It's a nod to the chicken fried steak name
Repeating the word chicken definitely doesn't make me think of that either.

Just makes me think the person is an ***.

1371609891637.jpeg

..just dont post that balut crap in here. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom