NT Chefs

It's a couple of guys in the grillin' thread that have. I've done it a lil bit with no house hold equipment.

Been thinking about buying the device from joule. Not much equipment needed from their device.

Made some creamy eggs. Was so hungry forgot to take a potato pic.

All you do is put the heat on low, crack in your eggs, consistently stir it, mid way through add in your seasoning (i just used basic salt and pepper), keep stirring until it starts to coagulate. after the volume is reduced by like 60-70% it should be good to go.

Anyone ever put [leafy green of your choice] in the oven? Sorta like the following video but the leaf is chopped up into smaller pieces?

Haven't done it yet but did hear about kale chips. Planned on trying some out the next time I got some kale

Creamy eggs I made

Just keep stirring on low flame.
Add in salt, black pepper, and lemon juice (fresh squeezed preferably), and for me I add in some extra hot sauce for that extra heat
IMG_20170916_162859.jpg

If anyone's been following my activity on NT they should know that I love to cook. I have no formal training/experience, but I was able to put together bits and pieces on how to cook most foods properly by watching Gordon Ramsay tutorials. Here are some good recipes to start out on:

I've made all of these recipes and now my food looks like this:
unnamed.png

unnamed.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

u don't play around in these food threads

Creamy eggs I made

Just keep stirring on low flame.
Add in salt, black pepper, and lemon juice (fresh squeezed preferably), and for me I add in some extra hot sauce for that extra heat
IMG_20170916_162859.jpg
how many eggs did u use

Did a late night snack shrimp ting

The food is redder than in the pic...I think the flash messed with the colors

IMG_20170917_234058.jpg

Anybody use stovetop smokers? I'll be in an apt for the next 2 years and looking for building-friendly/safe, low-key smoking solutions. Nothing beats true outdoor grilling but I need my fix. Not trying to throw a big BBQ. Just simple meals for 2 like smoked salmon, wings, bacon, veggies, etc.
Amazon product ASIN B00004SZ9D

Back
Top Bottom