NT CHRISTIANS ENTER! VOL. YES ANOTHER ONE

Originally Posted by FeelMode

20, i hope you dont take this the wrong way but that actually makes a lot of sense. Anyways, with every year life continues to accelerate. Talk to some older people, they will definitely tell you every year feels faster then the one before.

Man, dont even get me started on how fast time goes by once you have children
smh.gif

I'm probably 2-5 years off from kids if things go right. No I didn't take it the wrong way. Oh I've heard my family talk about how time flies. Inever really believed them until this past year where I'd start thinking about stuff that seemed like it happened weeks or a few months ago when it wasyears ago
eek.gif
sick.gif
I'm going to be 30 before I know it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

20, i hope you dont take this the wrong way but that actually makes a lot of sense. Anyways, with every year life continues to accelerate. Talk to some older people, they will definitely tell you every year feels faster then the one before.

smh.gif

I'm probably 2-5 years off from kids if things go right. No I didn't take it the wrong way. Oh I've heard my family talk about how time flies. I never really believed them until this past year where I'd start thinking about stuff that seemed like it happened weeks or a few months ago when it was years ago
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Yes, yes you are
laugh.gif
(my next bday is 30
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

They died out during the flood.

roll.gif

how do religous folk explain the MILLIONS of barrels of oil that the earth contains from fossil remains then? i suppose god just created that too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif

I'm probably 2-5 years off from kids if things go right. No I didn't take it the wrong way. Oh I've heard my family talk about how time flies. I never really believed them until this past year where I'd start thinking about stuff that seemed like it happened weeks or a few months ago when it was years ago
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Yes, yes you are
laugh.gif
(my next bday is 30
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Its strange how we want to grow up so fast and then whenwe do we want time that we wished away back
tired.gif

Cherish everyday guys.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

They died out during the flood.

roll.gif

how do religous folk explain the MILLIONS of barrels of oil that the earth contains from fossil remains then? i suppose god just created that too.
laugh.gif
thas part of the reason that trying to point out things that contradict their beliefs is pointless & futile. Its called belief for a reason,it cant be proven or disproved for the most part. you have to believe that its true & have faith that you are correct. I have no issue with the idea ofreligion, but as its been applied in our society today & throughout history it has become one of the more corrupt institutions we have in place

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I just wanted to start some controversy
bfb35341e9f877bf0a2d4a2a6fa99eaa4bbb585.gif
laugh.gif
turrible

bur sidenote how many times you been banned?

further sidenote, whatever happened to Roger Klotz

Roger Klotz became an Ordained Minister
clearly that is a clue to that man's new sn, but its too early to be deciphering & analyzing !%%*.

but how many times u done got banned on here, you had this name 4 a minute

Man some of y'all are some idiots. When did I say I didn't believe in God or was an athiest? NEVER.
When did talk down on their (christians) religion (in this thread?) NEVER.
All I wanted to know was how you christians explain dinosaurs and their fossils. Whats wrong with that?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I just wanted to start some controversy
bfb35341e9f877bf0a2d4a2a6fa99eaa4bbb585.gif
laugh.gif
turrible

laugh.gif
Never gets old.

Man some of y'all are some idiots. When did I say I didn't believe in God or was an athiest? NEVER.
When did talk down on their (christians) religion (in this thread?) NEVER.
All I wanted to know was how you christians explain dinosaurs and their fossils. Whats wrong with that?
Hardly%20Boys.jpg

(Hardly Boys) "Who lit a fire under this guy?" "He must have a ragging clue" (Hardly Boys)
laugh.gif

No you weren't wrong. Did you like our answers?

Dinosaurs were awesome. I don't really think they have ever been a major concern or detrement to the beliefs of christians though. I suppose the argumentis the age of the earth, but again I think it would be difficult to find a christian that bases their faith on the creation story. Dinosaurs were awesome

When I was in Confirmation like 10 years ago...someone asked the pastor what's up with dinosaurs and aliens...he said there is a passage in Genesis thattalks about "The Beast of the Land." He also said there was a passage about someone being abducted in another section of the Bible

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

When I was in Confirmation like 10 years ago...someone asked the pastor what's up with dinosaurs and aliens...he said there is a passage in Genesis that talks about "The Beast of the Land." He also said there was a passage about someone being abducted in another section of the Bible
lol. that one dude predicted exactly wat was going to happen in this thread.
Originally Posted by dgk3188

they're gonna whip out some verse in the bible that talks about "giant beasts" and claim that's mentioning dinosaurs

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by nnarum

Religion is for those who need some sort of emotional attachment to something. It gives them hope. Why isn't there one right religion? Because they are all wrong.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Beautiful answer[/color] misinformed answer
If religion is for those that need an emotional attachment to "something" then technically we are all religious. The human capacity hasevolved to depend on attachments, as you so put it.

Religion is for those that see something greater than this world. A person like you would call someone like me delusional, but I could just as well say thatyou lack "vision".
Why isn't there one right religion? Because they are all wrong.

This is wrong. There are multiple religions because there are multiple cultures. Plain and simple.

Why do we have multiple languages--is it because each is wrong? NO its because the world is a diverse places and each region has a different interpretation ofthings.

If you want something to worship? Worship the sun. It gives us heat for warmth, sunlight to produce food and give us the ability to see, and physics as in gravity from rotation around it...
Good point, now what about the intangibles. Who should i worship and thank for faith--not just religious faith but just ordinary faith as itrelates to humanity. Can science explain to you, rationally and logically how faith works.

What about Love? I'm in the sciences so i know about all the hormonal and emotional changes associated with a state of supreme bliss. But LOVE, real LOVEis something you can't explain with science.

The irony of this whole dynamic is pretty funny when you think about it. All you non-believers use science to discredit religion when science itself is flawedand lacks certainty.

We've had science for how long now and y'all still cant determine with certainty how the universe began. And this is coming from an individual in thesciences.

Non-believers try way to hard.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by nnarum

Religion is for those who need some sort of emotional attachment to something. It gives them hope. Why isn't there one right religion? Because they are all wrong.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Beautiful answer[/color] misinformed answer
If religion is for those that need an emotional attachment to "something" then technically we are all religious. The human capacity has evolved to depend on attachments, as you so put it.

Religion is for those that see something greater than this world. A person like you would call someone like me delusional, but I could just as well say that you lack "vision".
Why isn't there one right religion? Because they are all wrong.

This is wrong. There are multiple religions because there are multiple cultures. Plain and simple.

Why do we have multiple languages--is it because each is wrong? NO its because the world is a diverse places and each region has a different interpretation of things.

If you want something to worship? Worship the sun. It gives us heat for warmth, sunlight to produce food and give us the ability to see, and physics as in gravity from rotation around it...
Good point, now what about the intangibles. Who should i worship and thank for faith--not just religious faith but just ordinary faith as it relates to humanity. Can science explain to you, rationally and logically how faith works.

What about Love? I'm in the sciences so i know about all the hormonal and emotional changes associated with a state of supreme bliss. But LOVE, real LOVE is something you can't explain with science.

The irony of this whole dynamic is pretty funny when you think about it. All you non-believers use science to discredit religion when science itself is flawed and lacks certainty.

We've had science for how long now and y'all still cant determine with certainty how the universe began. And this is coming from an individual in the sciences.

I thought you were a Atheist?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Good point, now what about the intangibles. Who should i worship and thank for faith--not just religious faith but just ordinary faith as it relates to humanity. Can science explain to you, rationally and logically how faith works.

What about Love? I'm in the sciences so i know about all the hormonal and emotional changes associated with a state of supreme bliss. But LOVE, real LOVE is something you can't explain with science.

The irony of this whole dynamic is pretty funny when you think about it. All you non-believers use science to discredit religion when science itself is flawed and lacks certainty.

We've had science for how long now and y'all still cant determine with certainty how the universe began. And this is coming from an individual in the sciences.

love science cant explain love? you already said it, hormonal exchanges, etc. but "real love" as you put it is symbolic, science is notdealing with symbolism, it deals with facts, theories, test, etc. you cant apply it to things like that
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom