NT Confessions Volume Father I have Sinned

- I got domed up by a chick last night...only took 7 minutes
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Late80s

i want to get fired so i can collect unemployment

SMFH Prime example of why I don't support welfare and unemployment benefits.
i really would get into it with you about economic policy but i wont its late and im sure you dont know half of what you think you know.

If it wasn't for unemployment I would be %$#+#@ right now, and if it wasn't for welfare my brother would of had no way of feeding my nephew after helost his job from 9/11.

Originally Posted by rcdp

-Feels like I'm wasting the prime of my life (22)
-I don't really listen to music, I just skim through it
-A lot of verses go over my head even after I hear a song like 10x
-I'm starting to not even like hip-hop
-Lost two of my best friends because of stupid stuff I tried to pull
-Only have like 2 or 3 people that I go out with regularly, and I'm usually the one who has to ask to hang out
-I'm in love with a girl who likes someone else now
-I know it'll be better for me if I try to avoid talking to her, but when I see her I just want to talk to her
-Like OP, I procrastinate so much it's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where I'm not even able to do work unless it's last minute. Otherwise I won't feel the pressure/motivation to get it done
-I have a addiction problem. I'm addicted to getting addicted. (ciggs, alcohol, gambling, video games)
-I've gone weeks with eating cheap low quality food, so I could bet $300 on a week for sports
smh.gif

-I'll happily waste a day watching a full season of a show on DVD, then feel completely guilty about spending a day doing nothing. Yet the next time I catch a interesting show, I know damn well I'll waste a day watching it
-I need to be more assertive in life
-If you ever met me, you would think I had the most confidence in the world. In actuality have a low +%! self esteem
-Sometimes I wish I were my parents favorite. Even my sister knows they love her more than me
-I hate myself for knowing all these things wrong with me, yet I do nothing to fix them
-I've lost and won more playing poker in a day than some low income families make in a year
-I over analyze things to the point where I'm not able to sleep worrying too much
-I've shared more in this post than I probably have with anyone in my personal life
-There are people in my personal life who will probably read this and think I'm $*$$+# up
-I don't allow anyone to know the real me.
-I'll sometimes have a memory of a dream and not be sure if it really happened to me or not
-I think if I died today, less than 50 people would be at my funeral. And 35 of those 50 people will probably be family
-This is highly contrary to the 300+ facebook "friends"
-I only have about 5 people who will show up as incoming calls on my cell phone: Ma, sister, ex-gf (who will probably stop calling now as alluded before), and 2 friends.
-Most of the conversations with my dad will be "Hello" "Are you hungry?" "Do you want anything to eat?" "Where are you going?" "Goodbye"
-There are even some days where I'll literally say two words to him
-My parents are definitely NOT a happy couple. My sister and I are actually surprised they haven't gotten a divorce yet. I think my mom actually talks less to my dad than me.
-I'll spend time at school just to kick it with my "school friends." Sometimes, that's the only way I'll have actual interaction with other people

I went in on myself, I'm done for now

Dude you sound exactly like me... oh my god

Threads like these always remind me why I try to be a good person to everyone ... you never know what's going on in people's lives.
ohwell.gif

Wish people did the same.

That makes no sense. How do you know what I think I know?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Enlighten my simple-minded self then Edith. I'd love to have a mature, rational discussion with you. But with you insulting me right off the bat Idon't think that's a possibility. You know how to reach me though. Maybe I'll be kind and teach you a few things. I'd love to school you oneconomic policy.
smile.gif

-ilast year was the worst year of my life. all my confessions stem from this...

-ive murked

-a year ago i literally was stealing/robbing/slanging to eat something everyday.

-have things i didnt have a year ago my fam/job/money/food. but i still wanna go back to that life(anyone explain? gone through this)

-been in austin three months and still havnt "gone out" and dont really plan too

-im hurting to know that all my fam in cali is going through mad financial problems

-i really feel that NT helps me get through life. real talk.

- I procrastinate excessively
- If I was as determined as I am smart, i'd have straight A's
- I'm in college mainly because I don't want to disappoint my mother
- Every day I wake up and i'm never at the point I want to be in life.
- Don't have many friends, don't know why, nobody can tell me why.
- I've never been one to save a %!%, but the fact this girl gives me sex and food 6/7 days a week.....well we're good friends
laugh.gif

- As selfish as it may sound I hate when people go down memory lane from when they were "back home", cuz I don't have any memories likethat......
- I only talk to 5 people i went to high school with (2 of em go to college w/me now)
- I don't see why I should have a girl, if i can smash girls n get food w/o commitment.
- I need to get more involved in school, yet I don't feel like I have the time or energy

ive wasted the last 5 months on 2 girls...lmao
i want a girl....
uhh i want those silver half cents
them lebron 7s
and brainwreck sb's
uhhhh i passed precal...barely
im hot
i need to be sleep
uhhh bye

- I spend way too much on video games when I should be putting it towards expenses for my new house

- I developed alot of trust issues lately. Only people I actually trust are my mother and best friends.

- Sometimes when a customer irritates me to certain point at my job, I have to literally restrain myself from snapping on them(I have a very violent mind whenI'm pissed) or else I'll beat on them till I see blood or something. Surprised I haven't been fired yet lol

- I tend to just ignore people when I don't feel like talking to them, even if they are talking to me...simply because I don't really like them enoughto do so all the time.

- I rarely act cordial when I'm on the cash register, only because I don't think most people in the area deserve it

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

i fingered a girl i barely know tonight
YNS slim

-Havent been a fan of going out to lounges/clubs/bars. But lately been wanting to go and find myself going frequently
-Want to just go hide out in a cave for a week to clear my thoughts and have some time away from the chaos of everyday life
-Been thankful at my job ever since I started in April and love making a difference for juveniles in DC
-Reached my breaking point in August 2005, been up progressing uphill ever since
-Im probably the only person on NT that DOESNT own a BMW, 46-52" HDTV, or 200 pairs of sneakers.
-I been having dreams of owning my own non-profit agency to help juvenile males in the DMV get a 2nd chance and not become statistics but Im afraid I will haveno support (except fam
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

i fingered a girl i barely know tonight
YNS slim

-Havent been a fan of going out to lounges/clubs/bars. But lately been wanting to go and find myself going frequently
-Want to just go hide out in a cave for a week to clear my thoughts and have some time away from the chaos of everyday life
-Been thankful at my job ever since I started in April and love making a difference for juveniles in DC
-Reached my breaking point in August 2005, been up progressing uphill ever since
-Im probably the only person on NT that DOESNT own a BMW, 46-52" HDTV, or 200 pairs of sneakers.
-I been having dreams of owning my own non-profit agency to help juvenile males in the DMV get a 2nd chance and not become statistics but Im afraid I will have no support (except fam
pimp.gif
)

Do it. Theres people everywhere trying to make strides in this direction. The longer you do the work the more you come in contact with.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

- I procrastinate excessively
- If I was as determined as I am smart, i'd have straight A's
- I'm in college mainly because I don't want to disappoint my mother
- Every day I wake up and i'm never at the point I want to be in life.
- I need to get more involved in school, yet I don't feel like I have the time or energy

Schools just been a hassle...Plus the price is going up. -I go to a really good college, but I applied to a school that isn't so great compared to thisone. -Afraid to tell my parents that I wanna transfer since they're all about UC's. (Just not for me)

Last semester this asian girl gave me that i want to sex you look, but i was to lazy to cross the street to go get her. I was walking to me car and was justlazy. Ive never forgotten about that moment, not that i havent been on females, it just seemed like what she had between her legs was going to change my life.Chick was extra bad.
Theres a lot more, maybe if i shake this laziness off, ill break off somemore Josh.

-I can relate to a lot of you in regards to the procrastination and not living up to my potential.

-I kissed and suckled the mammary gland of a video "vixen" on my bachelor party and couldn't get over her for a couple of days.

-I steal an obscene amount of money and products from my job, feel guilty and fear I will get caught, yet I can't stop.

- I really want to have sexual congress with Late80's

-She would really enjoy it.

-I am currently inebriated.

-I once ate a baby.

-I feel I am too nice.

-I've spent a ridiculous amount of money on shoes.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

i want to get fired so i can collect unemployment

SMFH Prime example of why I don't support welfare and unemployment benefits.
i really would get into it with you about economic policy but i wont its late and im sure you dont know half of what you think you know.

uh you know you know you have to pay it back once you get a job right?

Back
Top Bottom