NT Confessions Volume Father I have Sinned

Originally Posted by No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser

-I can relate to a lot of you in regards to the procrastination and not living up to my potential.

-I kissed and suckled the mammary gland of a video "vixen" on my bachelor party and couldn't get over her for a couple of days.

-I steal an obscene amount of money and products from my job, feel guilty and fear I will get caught, yet I can't stop.

- I really want to have sexual congress with Late80's

-She would really enjoy it.

-I am currently inebriated.

-I once ate a baby.

-I feel I am too nice.

-I've spent a ridiculous amount of money on shoes.
hold the %!## on. this will not go unnoticed...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

-I can relate to a lot of you in regards to the procrastination and not living up to my potential.

-I kissed and suckled the mammary gland of a video "vixen" on my bachelor party and couldn't get over her for a couple of days.

-I steal an obscene amount of money and products from my job, feel guilty and fear I will get caught, yet I can't stop.

-I once ate a baby.

-I feel I am too nice.

Word to his SN, the baby was too slow...

Onto the one confession I have for the night:

- I'm mad cos I've found what seems like the perfect guy, except when he's studying he lives 4hours away from me and when he's not he lives onthe other goddamned island.

Do. Not. Like.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

-I once ate a baby.

-I feel I am too nice.

This. You got some explaining to do ...

I got a crush on my homie but jus wanna keep him on that LOL :-) status

I have a a lil more than a crush on an NT'er...

DaCitySlanga wrote:

-Havent been a fan of going out to lounges/clubs/bars. But lately been wanting to go and find myself going frequently
-Want to just go hide out in a cave for a week to clear my thoughts and have some time away from the chaos of everyday life
-Been thankful at my job ever since I started in April and love making a difference for juveniles in DC
-Reached my breaking point in August 2005, been up progressing uphill ever since
-Im probably the only person on NT that DOESNT own a BMW, 46-52" HDTV, or 200 pairs of sneakers.
-I been having dreams of owning my own non-profit agency to help juvenile males in the DMV get a 2nd chance and not become statistics but Im afraid I will have no support (except fam
pimp.gif
)

No ur not.
And kudos to u for doing what u doing for them Youths. Man they wylin out here in the DMV

Ok here's mine:
I think I'm in love with someone I've known for a long time and its not my ex
I love being antisocial
Glad I didn't see my ex over the weekend cause I might have tried to do something I shouldn't do...
I've been having dreams about people I don't know
I fight thru bouts of depression
I've had thoughts of committing suicide all last month
I've had thoughts about shooting up a random place
I should stop repressing my anger or I might act out the one above this one
I think having children will change me
I'm afraid I will have girls
I'm slightly attracted to pregnant women
I've never done coke, E or smoked weed
I'm bored with life

OH and one of my Ex's friends wants to have sex with me. I would never do that with her but I lie and told her "I would but you good friends with myex."

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

DaCitySlanga wrote:

-Havent been a fan of going out to lounges/clubs/bars. But lately been wanting to go and find myself going frequently
-Want to just go hide out in a cave for a week to clear my thoughts and have some time away from the chaos of everyday life
-Been thankful at my job ever since I started in April and love making a difference for juveniles in DC
-Reached my breaking point in August 2005, been up progressing uphill ever since
-Im probably the only person on NT that DOESNT own a BMW, 46-52" HDTV, or 200 pairs of sneakers.
-I been having dreams of owning my own non-profit agency to help juvenile males in the DMV get a 2nd chance and not become statistics but Im afraid I will have no support (except fam
pimp.gif
)

No ur not.
And kudos to u for doing what u doing for them Youths. Man they wylin out here in the DMV

Ok here's mine:
I love being antisocial
Glad I didn't see my ex over the weekend cause I might have tried to do something I shouldn't do...
I'm bored with life

OH and one of my Ex's friends wants to have sex with me. I would never do that with her but I lie and told her "I would but you good friends with my ex."

THER-A-PY (not even tryna be funny or judgemental)

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

DaCitySlanga wrote:

pimp.gif
)

No ur not.

Ok here's mine:
I love being antisocial
I'm bored with life

OH and one of my Ex's friends wants to have sex with me. I would never do that with her but I lie and told her "I would but you good friends with my ex."

How u spent a year with me the world may never know

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Only confession right now

Got in the most ridiculous fight of my entire life with my "girl" last night

We went to Cedar Point for the weekend, started with us not wanting to do the same ride, next thing you know she wont let me in the car, lets me in the car, kicks me out in the middle of no where , get back to the hotel, she threatens to leave me stranded there, and actually took off for about an hour.
dude i dont know what it is about cedar point that causes fights! me n this chick i was seeing this summer got into a huge fight at cedar point!!!we split up for 3 hours, luckily i had her car keys, cuz i think she woulda left me....it was a long drive back to Michigan not talkin....I caused anotherfight when i threw her taylor swift CD out the window on the highway....funny thing is she didnt talk to me, yet texted me from the passenger seat.....Next dayshe says we have to go next week to make up for yesterday.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

DaCitySlanga wrote:

pimp.gif
)

No ur not.

Ok here's mine:
I love being antisocial
I'm bored with life

How u spent a year with me the world may never know

nerd.gif

Mine:
still blow too much money on material things, still don't care
laugh.gif

DaCitySlanga wrote:

pimp.gif
)

No ur not.

Ok here's mine:
I love being antisocial
I'm bored with life

damn and i thought i had problems oh well!
8da167302043711682995bfeb82522a79f733bfd.gif

INS right now
alien.gif
smh.gif

I want to talk to a psychologist but just never take the time out to make the appt.

I believe in destiny

I'm starting to loathe things about being in college.

I really can't see myself conforming..you only get to do this ONCE.with that being said I have to perfect my crafts and execute my vision or fail.

Originally Posted by yung718

DaCitySlanga wrote:

pimp.gif
)

No ur not.

Ok here's mine:
I love being antisocial
I'm bored with life

I mean I'm cool right now but sometimes I just zone out and I'm lost in my emo #*!!

Originally Posted by yung718

DaCitySlanga wrote:

pimp.gif
)

No ur not.

Ok here's mine:
I love being antisocial
I'm bored with life

I mean I'm cool right now but sometimes I just zone out and I'm lost in my emo #*!!

i know sometimes it happens to us all jus gotta keep rolling with punches. ya digg! or it wouldnt be life.

I was highly upset that no one made me a birthday thread on the 23rd... real talk.
I have a great girlfriend who will probably do anything for me within her means, but her level of commitment scares me, so I talk to a few other girls
nerd.gif

I've been missing a lot of classes because of that
I'm trying to become more independent from my mom, but my spending habits are ridiculous
By January, I want to be completely self sufficient
I haven't smashed a white girl yet and I feel like I'm missing something
I've come to the conclusion that my friends and I don't really click too well any more, so it's time for a change
I want to be the guy my girlfriend deserves, but every time I try to take a step in that direction, I get paranoid that she may be doing her own thing on thelow... and I don't want to get hurt
My ex girlfriend is getting married... and I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that I really could care less
I've changed a lot in the past year. Being in college has opened my eyes to the harsh realities of the world. Real rap, I'm not as optimistic as I usedto be
Seeing blink-182 in concert put the whole "Hope" thing into a more broad perspective for me. I really think I can die a happy man now that I heardthem play some of my favorite songs of all time together on one stage
I only fap with my left hand because I shook then Senator Obama's hand on Jan. 21, 2008 and exactly a year later, he was sworn in as president.

Not much of a confession but I just took a look at the ex's myspace page for the first time in forever and I feel like she got waaaaay more attractivesince I was at her. It's like
grin.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
in that order.

Originally Posted by CB94

Not much of a confession but I just took a look at the ex's myspace page for the first time in forever and I feel like she got waaaaay more attractive since I was at her. It's like
grin.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
in that order.

roll.gif
i did the same thing last week i was like
eek.gif
what was i thinkin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

- I procrastinate excessively
- If I was as determined as I am smart, i'd have straight A's
- I'm in college mainly because I don't want to disappoint my mother
- Every day I wake up and i'm never at the point I want to be in life.
- Don't have many friends, don't know why, nobody can tell me why.
- I've never been one to save a %!%, but the fact this girl gives me sex and food 6/7 days a week.....well we're good friends
laugh.gif

- As selfish as it may sound I hate when people go down memory lane from when they were "back home", cuz I don't have any memories like that......
- I only talk to 5 people i went to high school with (2 of em go to college w/me now)
- I don't see why I should have a girl, if i can smash girls n get food w/o commitment.
- I need to get more involved in school, yet I don't feel like I have the time or energy
damn, you sound A LOT like me

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

for example......yesterday, me and two of my buddies went through 7g of cocaine, smoked about 5 blunts, and drank probably 15 drinks to myself (from like 5pm to like 1am, so not really getting wasted)
- I confess that this sounds like an awesome Tuesday night for me and my friends.
- I stole almost a rack from my parents over the course of the summer because I got fired from my job and I needed money to get high.
- I will snort almost anything that I can crush into powder.
- I'm know as "that guy" who is down for whatever.
- Everyone important in my life enables me.
- I don't even like getting drunk and I'm drunk.
- Those are just my substance-related confessions. I'll probably be back to make some sexual confessions.
- If I wrote a book about my life, you'd probably want to read it. Then you'd probably think I was lying.
- I plan on writing said book.

WOW REAHB IS CALLING YOU BOTH....COKE????... REALLY

Originally Posted by King Will

Man me and wifey been together for two years and I swear she's the best thing that ever happen to me. But this morning this side chick hit me wit a text saying she think she pregnant. So she supposed to take a test later and she saying she don't know what shes gonna do. I'm almost in tears man I just wish this will just blow by and she's not so I can cut her off and never cheat again.
frown.gif

fam i sent a prayer up for you.

Back
Top Bottom