Nt, do you get upset at racial remarks used in online gaming?

Originally Posted by Physicx

my friend got banned for making fun of mexicans

whats funnier is that he's mexican
laugh.gif
Ive heard black peeps call eachother the n word, xbl makes no sense sometimes
laugh.gif

i play with basicaly all black ppl... they got used to it and stopped caring after a while (Halo and CoD are the most racist)

i play with basicaly all black ppl... they got used to it and stopped caring after a while (Halo and CoD are the most racist)

Whenever I see internet racist tough guys I think of this pic... captures it perfectly
fxxqit.jpg

Whenever I see internet racist tough guys I think of this pic... captures it perfectly
fxxqit.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Whenever I play COD, it's as if I'm in the 1960s South.
A lot of n-words being thrown around, not the good kind either.
N-words, homophobic slurs, all sorts of nonsense.
I just mute them all, I don't need to hear that garbage. 

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Whenever I play COD, it's as if I'm in the 1960s South.
A lot of n-words being thrown around, not the good kind either.
N-words, homophobic slurs, all sorts of nonsense.
I just mute them all, I don't need to hear that garbage. 

i'm white so it doesn't happen that often but it has happened and i honestly couldn't care less. some dudes get real emotional though, you can hear them get more and more upset as the blood pressure in their veins rises
laugh.gif

i'm white so it doesn't happen that often but it has happened and i honestly couldn't care less. some dudes get real emotional though, you can hear them get more and more upset as the blood pressure in their veins rises
laugh.gif

Careful, don't get banned, guys 
grin.gif

Play mw2 and put the Mexico flag as your title and see how much #+#% you get in an hour, smh

Careful, don't get banned, guys 
grin.gif

Play mw2 and put the Mexico flag as your title and see how much #+#% you get in an hour, smh

Yes, I get extremely upset.

Not because i'm being called racial slurs, but because hateful remarks are inevitable as soon as consequences are gone.

Yes, I get extremely upset.

Not because i'm being called racial slurs, but because hateful remarks are inevitable as soon as consequences are gone.

Grew up playin games online since the early 90s. Been the same thing since Quake and Unreal dropped and by now I could care less what people say.

Grew up playin games online since the early 90s. Been the same thing since Quake and Unreal dropped and by now I could care less what people say.

Back
Top Bottom