Nt, do you get upset at racial remarks used in online gaming?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Them white boys on xbox live be goin' in

It's everyone
laugh.gif

Even the people taking the shots laugh, So I'm not trippin'.

Having mayor in a mw2 or halo lobby is comedy...son goes in then just leads into all out verbal war
laugh.gif
gears ranked matches a while back were hilarious...son use to boot dudes on purpose to get em salty and invite em back

Having mayor in a mw2 or halo lobby is comedy...son goes in then just leads into all out verbal war
laugh.gif
gears ranked matches a while back were hilarious...son use to boot dudes on purpose to get em salty and invite em back

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

my boy has gone in on chinese, vietnamese, german, british, indian, mexican, filipino, and black dudes 
laugh.gif
as soon as he sees some user name with xxpinoyballa510xx or something he just goes on a verbal rampage, only to get his @#$ kicked. @#$% is funny as hell though 
laugh.gif

maybe its just me and my boys, but we make racist jokes 24/7 about EVERYONE. at the end of the day its just jokes and we don't mean anything by it. according to my mexican friend portugal is short for poor as @#$%
mad.gif
laugh.gif
You and your boy white? I noticed he doesn't go in on Caucasian folks. 

my boy has gone in on chinese, vietnamese, german, british, indian, mexican, filipino, and black dudes 
laugh.gif
as soon as he sees some user name with xxpinoyballa510xx or something he just goes on a verbal rampage, only to get his @#$ kicked. @#$% is funny as hell though 
laugh.gif

maybe its just me and my boys, but we make racist jokes 24/7 about EVERYONE. at the end of the day its just jokes and we don't mean anything by it. according to my mexican friend portugal is short for poor as @#$%
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm half white, he's mexican...and I mentioned german and british dudes, who are clearly white. But it's harder to tell for sure who's white when you're playing American players. Once he hears the slightest accent that lets him know what ethnicity they are, its a wrap 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm half white, he's mexican...and I mentioned german and british dudes, who are clearly white. But it's harder to tell for sure who's white when you're playing American players. Once he hears the slightest accent that lets him know what ethnicity they are, its a wrap 
laugh.gif

i cant lie it pisses me off so in turn i just go at the necks the entire game and throw some racist jokes back at em until they shut the *%#% up

I remember me nd my boy were goin in hard on these black dudes cuz they started talkn smack outta no where, nd these guys on our team who were squaded up who were white SOUNDED American, we played about 3 games together, then when the next game started they started talkn in British accents. Straight blew my mind, especially since I was lit. They said they pretend to sound american because they get made fun of too much, simply amazing
roll.gif

Also everytime I encounter some UK people I ask them to say fork and spoon
smile.gif

i cant lie it pisses me off so in turn i just go at the necks the entire game and throw some racist jokes back at em until they shut the *%#% up

I remember me nd my boy were goin in hard on these black dudes cuz they started talkn smack outta no where, nd these guys on our team who were squaded up who were white SOUNDED American, we played about 3 games together, then when the next game started they started talkn in British accents. Straight blew my mind, especially since I was lit. They said they pretend to sound american because they get made fun of too much, simply amazing
roll.gif

Also everytime I encounter some UK people I ask them to say fork and spoon
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

it's funny to you because you're a closet racist. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom